Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Denver (-3) @ Cincinnatti (12-22-14)

oldunclemark

ESPN - national..7:30 p.m...low 40s with a slight chance of rain....over-under 47.5

Pivotal game in the AFC.....A Cincinatti (9-4-1) loss opens the door for Baltimore (8-5) and

Pittburgh (8-5) to win the AFC North

A Denver (11-3) loss allows NE to clinch the No.1 seed in the AFC

A Cincy win and losses by Baltimore and Pitt clinch the AFC North.

A Denver win and a loss by NE in either of their final 2 games gives Denver the No. 1 seed

Denver is 4-3 on the road but Cincy is just 4-2-1 at home

QB Andy Dalton (265 of 418, 3,008) has 15 TDs and 14 INTs

AJ Green (61 for 959 yards) needs 41 yards for 1,000....,rookie Jeremy Hill (177-877 yards) averages 5

yards a carry. Cincy has scored just 34 TDs all years

Peyton Manning (346 of 516 4,143 yards, 37 TDs, 11 INTs) is probable with a thigh injury

Demariyus TYhomas (96 catches, 1,389 yards) needs 4 catches for 100.

Emmanuael Sanders (89 catches, 1,161 yards) needs 11 catches for 100.

CJ Anderson 148 carries, 679 yards) leads the NFL in rushing in the last 4 weeks

LB Von Miller has 13 sacks...

Denver has held 10 teams to 22 points or less..but they have scored just 6 TDs in the last 3 weeks

Cincy is freaky..They were 3-0....then 5-3-1...then 8-3-1. Cant predict 'em

I'd stay away from this one altogether

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously I'll be rooting for the Broncos (so they still have a shot at the #1 seed and all), but I want the Bengals to lose so someone like Pittsburgh or Baltimore can take the division. They'll put up a much better fight in the playoffs, whereas the Bengals (or more specifically, Dalton) will likely mail it in in the WC round as usual.

I would take Dalton but it is close like 51-50 close.

depends on what type of offense you are trying to run but overall andy stays positive and players play hard for him. Either way u probably aren't winning anything so I think it's a mute point. Cutler has made it to a NFC championship game I guess.

Jeremy Hill introduces himself to the Broncos all Dalton has to do is manage the game win running and playing D I like Cinny at home. I think the Colts should look at his back field mate from last year later in the draft Hillard

No, Dalton's gong to have to make a few plays..He could..

Broncos are down to using rookie linebackers..but the Bengals aren't running for 200 yards on Denver

No, Dalton's gong to have to make a few plays..He could..

Broncos are down to using rookie linebackers..but the Bengals aren't running for 200 yards on Denver

Can I get a buck fifty then Uncle I have Hill going in the championship game a big money league. I think they can and will run on Denver but you are right Dalton is going to have to make a play or two and protect the ball if he even knows what that means to actually win.

Cinny is usually  tough at home but lost 2 in a row there I don't think they drop three home games in a row.  I think they will get the Bronco's. Denver doesn't have much to play for NE isn't going to lose out they hold the tie breaker with us they are the 2 seed. They have Oakland next which is like a bye. I would take the points probably will depending on how Sunday plays out.

Denver should win this one pretty easily. One of the areas that's less impacted by playing on the road is your run D. The crowd is quiet with the home team on offense so players can still get a good jump. As long as the offense does enough to get ahead, then they can set their pass rush loose, and they should cruise fairly easily. I don't have faith in Andy Dalton to keep moving the ball.

If Cincy wins this game, it will be the result of a huge defensive effort. Something like 17-14. If either team breaks 20 points, Denver wins it easily. 

All that said, I'm rooting for the Bengals and hoping the Pats can lock up home-field without having to worry about the Bills at home next week. It'd be huge to give a few guys two more weeks to heal up before they have to play again in the divisional round. But if Denver wins, no letting up...

Denver should win this one pretty easily. One of the areas that's less impacted by playing on the road is your run D. The crowd is quiet with the home team on offense so players can still get a good jump. As long as the offense does enough to get ahead, then they can set their pass rush loose, and they should cruise fairly easily. I don't have faith in Andy Dalton to keep moving the ball.

If Cincy wins this game, it will be the result of a huge defensive effort. Something like 17-14. If either team breaks 20 points, Denver wins it easily. 

All that said, I'm rooting for the Bengals and hoping the Pats can lock up home-field without having to worry about the Bills at home next week. It'd be huge to give a few guys two more weeks to heal up before they have to play again in the divisional round. But if Denver wins, no letting up...

Indeed. If Dener wins they can watch the NE game knowing their fate. If NE locks up the #1 Denver gets an extra bye week....if NE stumbles they play for #1 seed. Big game for both teams tonight. If Cincy starts loading the box to stop the run can Peyton make enough plays down the field....I think he can. A lot of tired legs and beat up guys on that Broncos club. Bye week was way back in week 4....so they are probably looking forward to a bye in the playoffs.

Indeed. If Dener wins they can watch the NE game knowing their fate. If NE locks up the #1 Denver gets an extra bye week....if NE stumbles they play for #1 seed. Big game for both teams tonight. If Cincy starts loading the box to stop the run can Peyton make enough plays down the field....I think he can. A lot of tired legs and beat up guys on that Broncos club. Bye week was way back in week 4....so they are probably looking forward to a bye in the playoffs.

With his worn out arm, I would not bet real money on that.  We're hearing more and more of his "noodle arm", and from what I have seen, he is pretty much done.

I wonder if they may flex out the Pats/Bills game to 4. I think they did last year when the number one seed was on the line.

With his worn out arm, I would not bet real money on that.  We're hearing more and more of his "noodle arm", and from what I have seen, he is pretty much done.

Weve heard the noodle arm talk for 3 years...its become an urban legend...kinda like how Santa rides around on a sled in the sky..