Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Denver (-3) @ Cincinnatti (12-22-14)

oldunclemark

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 score game now, what a monumental mistake.. that was Manning throwing away home field advantage throughout the playoffs

Lovely. I'm going to the Buffalo game- bad enough it's gonna be raining and now a meaningless game. Ah well- I'll take it :-)

Love ya PM :->

were you expecting the pats to lose to the bills next week

Nope, but now it allows the Patriots to rest/limit snaps to some key starters to get healthy for the playoff run.  If the Broncos had won this game, they would have been in a dog fight with another AFC East team that has a great defense and injuries can happen in those types of games.

God Denver is horrible didn't that terrible Colts team beat these Bengals 27-0 man they stink. Those lousy Colts who had their division handed to them with their unsportsmanlike LB and stupid coaches. Denver should bench Manning for the rest of the season fire Elway cut half the D and find a RB. What a mess a real dumpster fire.

It could happen!  Belichick might give certain key guys some rest, like Revis, Wilfork, Connolly, Edelman, Hightower, McCourty

We'd still probably lose.

Heck, we couldn't beat the Steelers' backups in 2004 when our playoff hopes were on the line (and we were playing at home!)

I laugh at the people on Twitter who think Peyton is "done".

He isn't done, but hes come down to earth..  He doesn't have a lot of heat on his balls and thats bad for 2 reasons..

1) It gets his receivers beat up bad

2) Its easy to pick him off.. as we have seen in this game, where he now has FOUR interceptions

He isn't done, but hes come down to earth.. He doesn't have a lot of heat on his balls and thats bad for 2 reasons..

1) It gets his receivers beat up bad

2) Its easy to pick him off.. as we have seen in this game, where he now has FOUR interceptions

Yep. I laugh at people that can see it in front of their eyes and are in denial about Peyton's zip on his throws.

were you expecting the pats to lose to the bills next week

It wouldn't matter the Pats already beat this overpriced one and done playoff team The Pats clinched the number 1 seed by winning on Sunday. 

For all those who want to sign a bunch of top dollar free agents be sure and watch Denver's first play off game when the horseshoe sends them packing.

Lovely. I'm going to the Buffalo game- bad enough it's gonna be raining and now a meaningless game. Ah well- I'll take it :-)

Love ya PM :->

I reallllly hope I don't get Bills-Patriots tickets for Xmas again. Patriots have the #1 seed wrapped up now, the Bills are eliminated, so neither team will be playing for anything, and the Bills will probably lose by 30-40 points.

That and the weather isn't looking too bright (no pun intended). I went to the game last year (got the tickets for presents), and the weather was miserable. I got sick pretty much the moment I got home. It was brutal. And at least in that game the Patriots were still playing to get a bye...

Words can not Explain how * I am ..... I'm to upset for words . The Broncos are now 0-4 in games ref'd by Bill Vinovich he's a curse and I better not see him again or I'm going to lose it I despise that man .

Denver won't finish 13-3 for the first time in the Manning Era which could be a blessing in disguise..

Manning hasn't lost to the same team twice in the same season since his tenure in Den hopefully we will see the Bengals again in our house

Hopefully this is a wake up call to the team .

This is all .

It wouldn't matter the Pats already beat this overpriced one and done playoff team The Pats clinched the number 1 seed by winning on Sunday. 

For all those who want to sign a bunch of top dollar free agents be sure and watch Denver's first play off game when the horseshoe sends them packing.

You shouldn't call the Pats 'overpriced'..

That's just disrespectful

I reallllly hope I don't get Bills-Patriots tickets for Xmas again. Patriots have the #1 seed wrapped up now, the Bills are eliminated, so neither team will be playing for anything, and the Bills will probably lose by 30-40 points.

That and the weather isn't looking too bright (no pun intended). I went to the game last year (got the tickets for presents), and the weather was miserable. I got sick pretty much the moment I got home. It was brutal. And at least in that game the Patriots were still playing to get a bye...

Oh man I went to that game last year but my raincoat wasn't rainproof lol. At halftime with a good lead my buddy said you look horrible- wanna leave- yep. And I never leave.

Don't know what my buddy's obsession is going to the last game of the year in NE.

Looks like only showers this time.

But yeah last year was a horrible cold wind driven rain.