Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pats/Denver thread - snow in forecast (merge)

amfootball

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow. Any questions about Denver's secondary have been flat out exposed like a gaping wound tonight. I thought they were above average, but they look absolutely miserable against a QB who decides to keep going at them instead of handing off against Denver's great run defense. Rivers to ONE GUY GATES all night tipped their hand, and now this.

By the way Del Rio, 4 man rush still not getting it done 4 quarters in. Might want to, I don't know, try something else. Not that it matters now.

Oh wow. Any questions about Denver's secondary have been flat out exposed like a gaping wound tonight.

By the way Del Rio, 4 man rush still not getting it done 4 quarters in. Might want to, I don't know, try something else. Not that it matters now.

I think at this point the Broncos defense (mostly their DBs) will be facing charges, mainly multiple counts of indecent exposure....right?

Who could have foreseen this? 

People that know that Denver wr's cant handle Corners jamming them well and getting physical consistently, They could stand for a Anquan Boldinn type wr, That could put them over the top, They don't have that physical wr

People that know that Denver wr's cant handle Corners jamming them well and getting physical consistently, They could stand for a Anquan Boldinn type wr

Denver's passing attack is the least of their concerns. Well, actually their run defense is but their passing attack is the second best aspect of the team.

Run defense: A+

Running offense: D (When you consider how good the passing game is, this is more like an F considering teams always play the pass)

Passing attack: A-

Passing defense: C-

Special teams: F

Coaching: F

People that know that Denver wr's cant handle Corners jamming them well and getting physical consistently, They could stand for a Anquan Boldinn type wr, That could put them over the top, They don't have that physical wr

Thomas and Sanders are both over a hundred yards. The problem is not the WRs. They can't run the ball and can't get off the field in third down

Denver's passing attack is the least of their concerns. Well, actually their run defense is but their passing attack is the second best aspect of the team.

Until they play Corners that can press or a team that will get physical they will be good/great

Thomas and Sanders are both over a hundred yards. The problem is not the WRs. They can't run the ball and can't get off the field in third down

And competent coaches that realize what they're doing. When something doesn't work, you change it up. Not keep doing the same thing that's getting your butts kicked.

Forget QB's...I think there is a serious drought of good coaches in the league. I'm not sure if BB is a genius or just has more common sense than the majority of these guys.

Run defense: A+

Running offense: D (When you consider how good the passing game is, this is more like an F considering teams always play the pass)

Passing attack: A-

Passing defense: C-

Special teams: F

Coaching: F

Come on everyone had Denver on the road to Az they signed all these great FA's on D now it's on pass D and the coaches come on Manning doesn't handle pressure well look at his playoff record and what he has done against NE heck go back to college Florida ate him up too

Come on everyone had Denver on the road to Az they signed all these great FA's on D now it's on pass D and the coaches come on Manning doesn't handle pressure well look at his playoff record and what he has done against NE heck go back to college Florida ate him up too

:facepalm: Please tell me how often the patriots lose at home to anyone

Manning doesn't handle pressure well look at his playoff record and what he has done against NE heck go back to college Florida ate him up too

He's 2-2 against NE in the playoffs, 2-1 in AFC Championship games.

Actually, HE isn't, but his teams are.

As for tonight:

7 points you can put square on Peyton on a bad pass that sailed to Ninkovich, though ultimately the DEFENSE let NE in to the endzone.

7 points you can put on Welker, though ultimately the DEFENSE let NE in to the end zone.

7 points you can put on special teams, directly.

21+ points you can put solely on defense.

Common denominator is the defense has played like a steaming turd against the pass, and the coaches have made zero adjustments. Credit Brady and co. for being great all night, but equal to that Jack Del Rio's ineptitude/stubbornness.