Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Feed Moncrief

feedmoncrief

Nicks will not be back this off-season and Moncrief is probably ahead on the depth chart after that. I'm not surprised though. I think the coaching staff expected this much but wanted to save it for the post-season or next season so people wouldn't think to game plan against him. I think his stat line was something like 7 catches for 113 yards, and T.Y. had 6 or 7 for 155.

This really might turn out to be the best WR class in awhile. Crief is no joke though. He's got hands, speed, and aggression. He played like a 5 year vet out there today.

Nicks will not be back this off-season and Moncrief is probably ahead on the depth chart after that. I'm not surprised though. I think the coaching staff expected this much but wanted to save it for the post-season or next season so people wouldn't think to game plan against him. I think his stat line was something like 7 catches for 113 yards, and T.Y. had 6 or 7 for 155.

This really might turn out to be the best WR class in awhile. Crief is no joke though. He's got hands, speed, and aggression. He played like a 5 year vet out there today.

best wr class ever moncrief cooks brown watkins benjamin beckham adams bryant 

I have to say that i am extremely impressed with his performance, the kid was a steal. He made tough catches and showed the ability to rack up the YAC. He is going to be good for us for years to come. put him along with Hilton and they pose a nightmare tandem for defenses. 

I see a pattern with Nicks and Luck.  Many passes to him are either over his head or just out of reach.  I tend to believe that Nicks may not be running good routes.  It's time for Montcrief.  He has shown that he has the "stuff" to compete.  Also, yesterday, we missed Trich's blocking for Luck.  Ciao!