Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Welcome Back Jim Irsay

IndyD4U

A quote from a man that takes himself way too seriously. A very healthy ego, to be sure.

Other than the fact that he is the only owner who uses Twitter,  how does Irsay take himself way too seriously?

And I've got news for you,  all 32 owners have very, very, very healthy egos, to be sure.     Some may be bigger than others,  but they're all big.

Geeeez. looks like he is back on the sauce. :facepalm:  I guess rehab didn't take.

I don't mean to insult, but that's a really really dumb thing to say. I was worried Jim would be withdrawn and spooked about connecting with the fans in his typical, goofball fashion. I'm glad to see he isn't letting adversity change who he really is. 

I don't mean to insult, but that's a really really dumb thing to say. I was worried Jim would be withdrawn and spooked about connecting with the fans in his typical, goofball fashion. I'm glad to see he isn't letting adversity change who he really is. 

I wanted to say the same thing but I have already had my share of dealing with well, you know. :dunno:

I wanted to say the same thing but I have already had my share of dealing with well, you know. :dunno:

Nobody was harder on Irsay for his transgression than I was. But it's time to move on, and Jim deserves the same thing we all do. As humans, we screw up. As humans, we deserve a second chance. The last thing I want to see is a quiet, reserved, stuffy billionaire for an owner. 

Other than the fact that he is the only owner who uses Twitter, how does Irsay take himself way too seriously?

And I've got news for you, all 32 owners have very, very, very healthy egos, to be sure. Some may be bigger than others, but they're all big.

It just seems he is just trying too hard to be some kind of sage, or something. No doubt all the owners have big egos.

It just seems he is just trying too hard to be some kind of sage, or something. No doubt all the owners have big egos.

Come on now Crow, We all know you have always had a problem with any Irsay. It wouldn't matter what Jim did you would feel negative about it. You have always been real clear on your distaste for the Irsay's name. Jim is not trying to be anything but who he is.

Come on now Crow, We all know you have always had a problem with any Irsay. It wouldn't matter what Jim did you would feel negative about it. You have always been real clear on your distaste for the Irsay's name. Jim is not trying to be anything but who he is.

I'm actually glad the guy is back, it's been kind of boring. I can't honestly say the Irsay family is a favorite of mine like the Cartwrights on Bonanza, but he has done a good job as an owner since he took over in 1997. He is just so eccentric it boggles my mind.