Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Game Balls

Reddog

Game balls to Werner and Brown.  D won this game and those guys made big plays.  O was good at time but too many TO's, although the running game seemed better with Trent.  Education on fair catch to Griff.  Overall a great win.

Game balls to Werner and Brown.  D won this game and those guys made big plays.  O was good at time but too many TO's, although the running game seemed better with Trent.  Education on fair catch to Griff.  Overall a great win.

The whole defense played big today. add Vontae Davis to the conversation. Had another really good game.

Gotta give a nod to Toler and Davis. The Smiths had much trouble today. 

Redding and RJF were stout, they cannot be forgotten. Great team effort. 

Whalen.....dude.....you ain't no hero. 

Adams had another good game. Brown played much better than I thought he would. Werner was distruptive. Luck had some bad throws.

We played pretty sloppy. We could of ran them right out of the building if we clean some stuff up. Got the W at least.

Werner gets my defensive game ball. I thought Reggie & T.Y. both had solid games on offense so they can cut the other in half. 

Reggie had 2 flags and TY did what he was expected to do.  But Werner had a breakout game and that's who should get the game ball.

Sergio too, he was plugged in and really did a great job, loved the 4th down red zone sack.  There will be other games, but this game goes to the D.

Manusky was the x-factor for the game, called some exotic blitzes. I think a few of those would have fooled Rodgers or Peyton, especially the Davis INT. It was a cover 3 zone look but Adams at the last second moved from the middle of the field to Davis side, allowed Davis the inside and jump the route. Flacco had no chance, he was confused a lot during the game.

Ive said a lot about Werner but he looked legit today! 2 sacks, good in the run game. I mean it he looked like a completely different person today.

He also had that tip on the pressure during the 3rd quarter I think it was. Bjoern and Cory were in the backfield all day today, and it made life that much easier on Vontae and Greg to cover the wideouts. Just tremendous defense today. If I had to say one thing, they needed to adjust to the no huddle faster than they did.

Let's see him talk this week. Tried to tell him we're not the Panthers secondary

Top 3 #1 CB, Top 3 Nickel CB, & a very solid #2 CB

Get that pass rush going like today and this is a Top 10 defnesedefense easily. Thank goodness they played the full game unlike offense

He also had that tip on the pressure during the 3rd quarter I think it was. Bjoern and Cory were in the backfield all day today, and it made life that much easier on Vontae and Greg to cover the wideouts. Just tremendous defense today. If I had to say one thing, they needed to adjust to the no huddle faster than they did.

I'll give them a pass for that TD drive. It's like one of the CFB commentators said "Fast paced teams hate when teams go fast paced against them"

Dose of our medicine that can easily be fixed

Let's see him talk this week. Tried to tell him we're not the Panthers secondary

Top 3 #1 CB, Top 3 Nickel CB, & a very solid #2 CB

Get that pass rush going like today and this is a Top 10 defnesedefense easily. Thank goodness they played the full game unlike offense

Yep, he's really earning that money.

I agree on the no huddle. Overall a great defensive effort. Especially against the Ravens who were a 7th ranked offense coming into this game! People can say that it was an ugly game on offense, but our offense can already win games. For our defense to show up, thats big!

I must eat a plate full of Crow today cus sergio played some great football, werner looked close to the guy we drafted outa FSU. Adams is legit, VONTE DAVIS! ! Our D line is amazing, let's give it up for D Allen, My boy Trent killed today. . And luck probably his worst Game this yr and still had over 300yds and made the plays when it mastered most

Manusky was the x-factor for the game, called some exotic blitzes. I think a few of those would have fooled Rodgers or Peyton, especially the Davis INT. It was a cover 3 zone look but Adams at the last second moved from the middle of the field to Davis side, allowed Davis the inside and jump the route. Flacco had no chance, he was confused a lot during the game.

Loved that play.  They baited Flacco into that one.  At the snap, Butler basically runs back into a deep cover position (pretty much another safety) and another guy runs into the intermediate route that Butler vacated.  That allowed Adams to slide over.  

Manusky gets a game ball IMO.  Those blitzes were FINALLY what I was expecting with Pagano as head coach.  All very well disguised.