Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

How Are You Going To Get Through The Next Two Weeks?

Go Blue Horseshoe

Embarrassing? So you guys base your social agenda, standing, and interactivity on what your favorite sports team is doing?

THAT'S embarrassing..

I'm guessing they mean figuratively speaking or more like the team will be embarrased. It's kind of hard for a fan to be embarrased when you're already 0-11 and its not even a prime time game anymore.

Well NE will score a lot but they always have this season so thats expected.

The ugly game could be that raven's defense..after seeing what they did to SF.

Painter's in for a nasty ride I would say.

lol vacation;)

The only thing we haven't been yet is shut out..I expect the Ravens to change that.

Our defense is perfectly suited for NE to score...

We give up the short passes they love to hit..and their two TEs were at a peak at Philadelphia

This could be a perfect storm of pain........just like NOLA......

You may see a Colt record point spread, too.. Could be 20 points

That is a great question. I really wonder what the largest spread in an nfl game and Colts game is in the modern era. The modern era being in the last 30 years. If we are underdogs by 20 or more points, that has to be very close to a record. The crazy thing is the line could very well be 20 points and I would lay the farm on the Pats. The Colts are terrible.

Baltimore wont embarass us but New England will..

..has the NBA started yet>?

Are you serious?

#7 offense and #2 defense and vs #30 offense and #32 defense

10 years of losses including several blowouts worth of payback due

Game is in Baltimore where the fans absolutely hate the Colts for moving.

If that doesn't sound like a recipe for an embarrassing crushing defeat then I don't know what does!

The only thing we haven't been yet is shut out..I expect the Ravens to change that.

I fully expect them to score atleast 3 points against the Ravens. I'll still be watching them, I bleed blue. However it's not really exciting to say the least. Today's game was borderline exciting..

Atleast IU is 6-0 & owned Butler the 2nd half.. I hate to say that because I love Butler but will remain fully dedicated to IU.

New England at New England, then Baltimore at Baltimore. I cannot fathom how ugly the next two weeks are going to be. I wish Indy the best, but I'm afraid this is not going to be pretty. Is anyone else considering crawling under a rock until these games are over?

Why would you crawl under a rock?

I am going sit down with a cold one both days and root like heck for my favorite team to win. If (when) they don't against the Pats, I will make the same plan for the following Sunday.

Why would you crawl under a rock?

I am going sit down with a cold one both days and root like heck for my favorite team to win. If (when) they don't against the Pats, I will make the same plan for the following Sunday.

While I agree with you in spirit(s) I'm thinking of going with multiple cold ones for those games.

I'm really not looking forward to the Pats game in particular. The final score will be pretty ugly. I don't see the Ravens beating us as badly as the Pats will though, but I'm sure their fans will enjoy rubbing the win in our faces. I'll probably get through both those games with plenty of beer!

Are you serious?

#7 offense and #2 defense and vs #30 offense and #32 defense

10 years of losses including several blowouts worth of payback due

Game is in Baltimore where the fans absolutely hate the Colts for moving.

If that doesn't sound like a recipe for an embarrassing crushing defeat then I don't know what does!

Baltimore has the No. 7 offense in the NFL?

Really?

When you watch them...you sure dont see that..

But I guess there's not much point in debating which powerhouse is going to spank your team worse, is there?

Embarrassing? So you guys base your social agenda, standing, and interactivity on what your favorite sports team is doing?

THAT'S embarrassing..

you need to relax, I don't think people literally are going to crawl under a rock

how can you not tell they are joking or figuratively speaking? Geez

Well, our chances at winning arent good over the next five games, let alone at New England. Of course I will watch the NE/Colts game - win, lose or blowout. I am glad I have the Sunday Ticket and three HDTVs so I can at least glance at the other games in progress to remind myself there are competitive teams in the NFL.

I fully expect them to score atleast 3 points against the Ravens. I'll still be watching them, I bleed blue. However it's not really exciting to say the least. Today's game was borderline exciting..

Atleast IU is 6-0 & owned Butler the 2nd half.. I hate to say that because I love Butler but will remain fully dedicated to IU.

I bleed blue too, I am just not sure if I can do this to myself. Well the Ravens game I will probably watch I just have no interest in watching the Pats run up the score on us and the anouncers kissing Tom Brady's backside while doing it.