Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Stop Overreacting

RealityIsLuck

Honestly, It's 2 losses against extremely talented teams please grow up. Saying things like "Time to Tank" "Time to look at the Draft" "We're not winning this division" Rubbish.

I understand the Refs may have made a couple large bad calls but it's not an excuse. Look at the rest of our schedule, Jaguars, Titans, Texans, Ravens, Bengals Steelers, Gaints. Then Jags, Skins, Browns, Texans, Cowboys, Titans. This could still easily be a 12 or 11 win football team no matter what it looks like know there is no reason for this non-sense 

C'MON :rantoff:  :colts:

With pep hamilton at OC, and this defense without rob Mathis for the season we look as mediocre as mediocre can be

No-matter who your OC is it's hard to mess up a Team with Nicks, Wayne, Hilton, Fleener, Allen, Luck, Bradshaw, Moncrief and Richardson. Defense will have to adapt and find a new leader & way of pass rush. Anyways we have time to figure it out in our next 2 games.

You don't know any of this. What if this is our team, and it is just like this every week? 

Because we have a QB named Andrew Luck, He doesn't usually loose. Looking now I'm not panicing because I know that my team will always be in good shape when he's at the helm. Don't forget the Broncos & Eagles are no teams to be ashamed of loosing too.

The "look at the schedule" crowd is driving me nuts.  We just are not a good team.  Games against Tennesee, Houston, Cleveland, etc. aren't sure wins anymore.  There is not a game on the schedule that I would say is a definite win, because of how mediocre we look and how terrible our offensive coordinator is.

We are more talented then all of those teams. We lost to arguable the best team in the league by 7 and one of the best by 3. I am not worried because I know he have great talent on our team and I am confident. 

Because we have a QB named Andrew Luck, He doesn't usually loose. Looking now I'm not panicing because I know that my team will always be in good shape when he's at the helm. Don't forget the Broncos & Eagles are no teams to be ashamed of loosing too.

Doesn't matter who the QB is, we are a "power run team" who relies on Trent Richardson in crunch time not Andrew Luck.

Honestly, It's 2 losses against extremely talented teams please grow up. Saying things like "Time to Tank" "Time to look at the Draft" "We're not winning this division" Rubbish.

I understand the Refs may have made a couple large bad calls but it's not an excuse. Look at the rest of our schedule, Jaguars, Titans, Texans, Ravens, Bengals Steelers, Gaints. Then Jags, Skins, Browns, Texans, Cowboys, Titans. This could still easily be a 12 or 11 win football team no matter what it looks like know there is no reason for this non-sense 

C'MON :rantoff:  :colts:

Thanks for your attempt at being rational and sane....    but this crowd is determined to have a meltdown.

I suspect the worst offenders are under 30 and many of them are under 20.     In other words,  no perspective.

I don't see 12 wins,  but I still think we'll win 10-11, which yes,  means we'll win the division.

A loss like this was not hard to see coming.     We didn't lose to a bad team, or even an average team.

We lost to a good team that is going to win the NFC East (Yes, I know, not hard to do.   Just like the AFC South)...   but they've got some special pieces and a very special, unique system.

It's going to be an interesting next few weeks around here......

I'm not sure when sanity will be restored........

Please, for the love of everything we hold dear, fire that *ic OC. I seriously hate that man. For 3 years he hhs been trash, for 3 years we have had to deal with slow starts and watching a run game that doesn't exist try to be forced. I bet he is sitting there after this loss thinking he had done a great job, that TWO RUNS with near 2 minutes left was the right thing to start a drive at the 20 yard line. Bet he's so proud of himself that we finally got some success in the run. News flash pep, we lost because of you and your trash philosophy. Go back to college, this is a big boys game and you look like a child.

Yes I know the refs screwed us. Yes the run was working before. But you just should never run twice in the situation we were in. My wife doesn't completely understand football, but even she said that was dumb, why not let luck throw it.

Hey pep, there's something you should go do to yourself.

We are more talented then all of those teams. We lost to arguable the best team in the league by 7 and one of the best by 3. I am not worried because I know he have great talent on our team and I am confident. 

You're kidding yourself if you think we have a talented roster.  The only defensive talent is Vontae Davis and even he is inconsistent.  On offense we have Wayne, Hilton, and sometimes Luck, depending on is Hamilton wants to let Luck play football of not.

Please, for the love of everything we hold dear, fire that *ic OC. I seriously hate that man. For 3 years he hhs been trash, for 3 years we have had to deal with slow starts and watching a run game that doesn't exist try to be forced. I bet he is sitting there after this loss thinking he had done a great job, that TWO RUNS with near 2 minutes left was the right thing to start a drive at the 20 yard line. Bet he's so proud of himself that we finally got some success in the run. News flash pep, we lost because of you and your trash philosophy. Go back to college, this is a big boys game and you look like a child.

Yes I know the refs screwed us. Yes the run was working before. But you just should never run twice in the situation we were in. My wife doesn't completely understand football, but even she said that was dumb, why not let luck throw it.

He spent all week putting in his "awesome counter play" that worked great in the first half, but Philly made an adjustment at halftime and Hamilton didn't, but he continued to run the same play over and over again.  

Btw, Pep has only been here two seasons. The first season was Bruce Arians.

If we lose to the Jags next week then I'll be really worried.  However, the lack of a pass rush is going to be a real issue and that's something that should concern any fan.

If we lose to the jags next week. I'm gonna put myself in a coma for the next 50 weeks so I can start football season over.

Doesn't matter who the QB is, we are a "power run team" who relies on Trent Richardson in crunch time not Andrew Luck.

Quote of the Year

"we are a power run team who relies on Trent Richardson in crunch time not Andrew Luck."

WHAT A JOKE ANDREW LUCK has had 10 game winning drives in the 4th in his 3 year career to say that that is now Trent Resoncability is a JOKE when we are up, yes Trent should realife but that is the case with every team to chew clock but it's silly to say Trent is more relied on than andrew in the clutch. (Down)

Look at the rest of our schedule, Jaguars, Titans, Texans, Ravens, Bengals Steelers, Gaints. Then Jags, Skins, Browns, Texans, Cowboys, Titans. This could still easily be a 12 or 11 win football team no matter what it looks like know there is no reason for this non-sense 

Based on what I seen tonight I could see us losing 9 of those games that would make us 5-11.

LOL and the Eagles are NOT an extremely talented team!   Aside from Mccoy they have little notable talent!  Any pass rush at all and/or being able to stop all those gashing runs and its no contest!  The Colts D is not a 10 win Defense and the Offense you seen tonight is NOT a 10 win offense!  We were on our home field and looked horrendous!  20-6 at half this shouldnt have been close yet we gave it away on a silver platter!

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, September 16, 2014 - inflammatory posting
Hidden by Nadine, September 16, 2014 - inflammatory posting

Okay, even if you don't believe the season is over.  For the love of God can everyone please shut up about being any type of contender or a deep run in the playoffs.  The absolute best this team is going to do is a playoff birth and first round loss.  This is not one of the best teams in the NFL and anyone that would even make that claim is a complete #.  I can see making the claim that we might be able to beat the absolute worst division in NFL history but all the delusional fanboys claiming this team is a contender are just pathetic and I don't think its that unreasonable to see losing the division to the Texans who are 2-0 right now.

I'm at low confidence right now because we could have won that game but the defense was letting Sproles and McCoy run all over the place, coupled with the confusing conservative playcalling at the end and absolutely bad officiating. This team is pushing my blood pressure through the roof.

This team has regressed and were just not talented enough defensively. Were 0-2 and the chances of making the playoffs are slim. Irsay is suspended and has been a huge distraction for this team and Mathis is out for the season, things aren't looking good. I wouldn't be surprised at all if we loss to the Jags.

I said it after the Broncos game, this is a 6-10 or 7-9 team. Worst pass rush and coverage safeties in the league and Luck hasn't played good. We weren't winning a playoff game without Mathis. The best thing that can happen for this teams future is we finish with a top 10 pick and draft a defensive player early in each round. Hopefully, a couple of those players turn into stars because that's the only way will win.