Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

49ers @ Cowboys

IcEWoLF

The sound of the Cowboys being booed off the field by their bandwagon fans is like birds chirping on a wonderful spring morning to me.

On a more serious note, 49ers show why you ALWAYS defer. They score to end the first half, they get the ball in the 2nd half and can go up another TD.

The sound of the Cowboys being booed off the field by their bandwagon fans is like birds chirping on a wonderful spring morning to me.

On a more serious note, 49ers show why you ALWAYS defer. They score to end the first half, they get the ball in the 2nd half and can go up another TD.

isn't it funny how bad SF wa sin the [pre-season?

Everybody and his brother was hurt or suspended..and they intimidated Dallas from the opening kickoff

Next up..Bears at SF!!! Oh boy!!!

Bears were last in the NFL in rush defense last year and they got run over today..

For as bad as that defense was suppose to be...they only gave up 14pts correct? Defensive return for touchdown 7pts and int return to like the goal line (basically 7 more). I mean for giving up 4 turnovers in their own territory basically leading to all points they shut down SF in the second half...not nearly as bad as it COULD have been. I agree over the long haul that defense is going to get exploited but I wouldn't blame them yesterday...and I wouldn't say SF's ills are curred.