Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Indianapolis @ Denver (9-6-14)

oldunclemark

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thedude, on 05 Sept 2014 - 10:26 PM, said:

Now, how did that rant dispute my comment that Denver will win easily?

So, in other words, it doesn't.

You need to learn how to follow your own post? You posted that Denver would beat us like Seattle beat GB. We are far from GB. During the game alone they lost their #1 rb and starting RT. Up till then they were in the game. So once again, did you even watch the game or you one of those guys who just looks at stats and #'s? Are you even a Colts fan in the first place? I'm guessing a Denver fan by your post which is cool. But you won't be blowing us out bud.

You need to learn how to follow your own post? You posted that Denver would beat us like Seattle beat GB. We are far from GB. During the game alone they lost their #1 rb and starting RT. Up till then they were in the game. So once again, did you even watch the game or you one of those guys who just looks at stats and #'s? Are you even a Colts fan in the first place? I'm guessing a Denver fan by your post which is cool. But you won't be blowing us out bud.

You need to develop better reading comprehension skills. I said Denver would win in a more impressive manner.

And yes, I would agree that the Colts are a far different team. Green Bay is an elite team. They will contend for a Super Bowl this year. The Colts are still a few pieces away from being a serious contender. Denver is the obvious class of the AFC with NE and Baltimore as the most serious contenders.

You need to develop better reading comprehension skills. I said Denver would win in a more impressive manner.

And yes, I would agree that the Colts are a far different team. Green Bay is an elite team. They will contend for a Super Bowl this year. The Colts are still a few pieces away from being a serious contender. Denver is the obvious class of the AFC with NE and Baltimore as the most serious contenders.

Are you a twelve year old bronco fan? Seriously? You just repeated back to me what I said you said 3 times. Your obvious lack if football knowledge is shining through. GB should be in the playoff hunt but they will need to over come injuries to be in Super Bowl talks. It's funny that most talking heads have us up there with Denver and NE but you put Balt in there who may not even win their division. Lol, child please.

Are you a twelve year old bronco fan? Seriously? You just repeated back to me what I said you said 3 times. Your obvious lack if football knowledge is shining through. GB should be in the playoff hunt but they will need to over come injuries to be in Super Bowl talks. It's funny that most talking heads have us up there with Denver and NE but you put Balt in there who may not even win their division. Lol, child please.

Your insults are weak.

Eh, I don't think so. Aaron Rodgers is elite, but that team? Nope.

Eh, I don't think so. Aaron Rodgers is elite, but that team? Nope.

The Packers are one of the elite teams. I think they will play Seattle again. I think they win their division by week 13. The last couple of weeks they will be playing for home field advantage.

The Packers are one of the elite teams. I think they will play Seattle again. I think they win their division by week 13. The last couple of weeks they will be playing for home field advantage.

I honestly don't see it. I agree they'll win the division pretty handily and go to the playoffs. But Seattle and New Orleans will be the first or second seeds (not sure about which team will be on top yet).

I honestly don't see it. I agree they'll win the division pretty handily and go to the playoffs. But Seattle and New Orleans will be the first or second seeds (not sure about which team will be on top yet).

Ok, they aren't the very best, but they certainly are in the conversation as one of the top teams.

I was kind of wondering the same thing. Think he's just a little emotional

I'm so glad Football is back :)

Are you both seriously this slow? Thedudet stated that Denver would win in similar fashion as did Seattle vs GB. I said did you even watch the game cause that was not the case. GB got hit with injuries and the tide turned. So unless somehow Colts get hit with injuries in game it's not going to happen. You two try to keep up.

T.J. We are coming for you in that passing game on Sunday night buddy!

Love these Cleveland fan tidbits on T.J. Ward:

"We’ll see how much of a winning culture Denver has when Manning retires. TJ Ward couldn’t cover my 300 lb. uncle and incidentally that is one of the reasons why the Browns let him walk, and is one of the most important aspects of a safety’s responsibilities. Smart move not to pay a one dimensional player with an injury history big money. The expectation is to win now in Cleveland. Ray Farmer is the man to take us back to our rightful place."

"Could it possibly have anything to do with Ward’s look at the ground, lower your shoulder, and forget to wrap up tackling technique? Does the NFL keep stats on how many tackles were broken against a player? I believe Ward might lead in that category with active players."

"brownsmakemecrazy says:

Jul 2, 2014 8:26 AM

First of all I don’t blame TJ Ward for leaving Cleveland to go to a winning team, however, this clown isn’t a good player.

He takes the worst angles of any safety I’ve ever seen. He had one decent year since he was with the Browns and that was last year.

Just wait Denver when TJ takes one of his infamous pursuits of the WR only to find the WR is already 10 yards past him by the time he gets to where he was supposed to be.

Nice classy behavior too TJ bringing outside liquor into a strip club. This guy is a tool. Enjoy Denver but I think they will have buyers remorse soon."

"gocleve99 says:

Jul 2, 2014 8:31 AM

Well, TJ…. The reason you were allowed to walk is because Cleveland got tired of watching you get burned and chase receivers into the end zone. You are a huge part of why the Browns blew so many 4th Qtr leads last year. Good tackler, but LOUSY in coverage. We’ll see how that “winning culture” in Denver holds up when Manning retires……"

Another one here from NFL.com

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...in-free-agency

T.J. Ward, safety
He's a ferocious hitter and beastly run-stuffer, but Ward's game is limited. He's a classic in-the-box safety with just five interceptions over his four seasons in Cleveland. It's telling that the Browns opted not to franchise tag the defender amid whispers that coach Mike Pettine would prefer to sign the more versatile Jairus Byrd. Ward can shut down the run, but I'm not in love with his coverage skills. Eleven other safeties rated higher against the pass last season, per Pro Football Focus, and game tape from past campaigns suggests that Ward can be had in coverage. He's still a quality signing, but Ward's Pro Bowl season is bound to trigger a bloated payday.