Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Training Camp Thread 8/2

TKnight24

Why is there not a media person that just analyzes every Luck throw? Thats what I want

Well a lot of the throws he makes in practice are just that. Practice throws.. During training camp he has made some really bad passes that he probably wouldn't have taken a chance on in a real game.

"Doubtful he ever does it in a real game"

Andrew's been doing that since coming in the NFL. Hopefully noe being his 3rd year he stops that. There's other people on the field than Reggie.

They may not have the reliable hands like Reggie, but that's a story for another day

If you watch the video, it's clear that it was a training camp play. Almost a goof. I don't think he's going to try to force the ball to any receiver who's that well covered, even Reggie.

I have confidence that his judgement is a lot better than that.

Don't see them posted so:(read bottom to top so it's in order)

@JakeArthurISR: Bjoern jams Herron for no gain.

@JakeArthurISR: Bjoern gets to Bradshaw in the backfield.

@JakeArthurISR: Richardson would have been simply gone on that one. Hard to the right side.

@JakeArthurISR: T. Y. drops one that hit him in the numbers.

@JakeArthurISR: Successful fake FG, McAfee pass to Allen.

@JakeArthurISR: Greg Toler with his third INT of the day. This one against Wayne.

@JakeArthurISR: Newsome now getting some work with the 1t.

@JakeArthurISR: Greg Toler is back into practice, everyone.

@JakeArthurISR: Luck giving his huddle hell after two straight false starts.

@JakeArthurISR: Now seeing Nixon has his left knee iced/wrapped.

@JakeArthurISR: Richardson receives the dump pass and would have taken off for a good chunk of real estate.

@JakeArthurISR: Allen with a nice, wide open pickup down the right side.

@JakeArthurISR: Adams and Howell in as 1T safeties.

@JakeArthurISR: Mike Adams just jacked Cam White up

@JakeArthurISR: Another PD by Purifoy.

@JakeArthurISR: Gosder Cherilus back practicing today.

@JakeArthurISR: Purifoy PD against Washington.

@JakeArthurISR: Toler is back up, walking it off.

@JakeArthurISR: Sheldon Price with a nice PD

@JakeArthurISR: Toler intercepts another one and is now hurt. Prepare yourselves.

@JakeArthurISR: Hakeem Nicks with an excellent 45-yd TD off of a Butler too

@JakeArthurISR: Greg Toler picks off Luck against Whalen on the back shoulder.

@JakeArthurISR: Purifoy just looks like he naturally belongs. I'll be disappointed if it doesn't carry over to the preseason games.

@JakeArthurISR: Jerrell Freeman is back in action today. The #Colts have done a great job giving guys rest.

@JakeArthurISR: Davin Meggett IS practicing today.

@JakeArthurISR: Daniel Adongo is also not suited up.

@JakeArthurISR: Josh McNary still not practicing @grantsinning

@JakeArthurISR: Looks like Reggie Wayne will be back practicing today.

@JakeArthurISR: Josh Lenz still not practicing

@JakeArthurISR: No Andrew Jackson today for practice.

@JakeArthurISR: Richardson would have been simply gone on that one. Hard to the right side.

@JakeArthurISR: Greg Toler with his third INT of the day. This one against Wayne.

@JakeArthurISR: Richardson receives the dump pass and would have taken off for a good chunk of real estate.

@JakeArthurISR: Toler intercepts another one and is now hurt. Prepare yourselves.

@JakeArthurISR: Purifoy just looks like he naturally belongs. I'll be disappointed if it doesn't carry over to the preseason games.

@JakeArthurISR: Jerrell Freeman is back in action today. The #Colts have done a great job giving guys rest.

Thanks H

I'm kinda confused... How many times did Toler get injured this practice? or was it just one injury reported several times.

Made the long drive for the first time to Colts camp.   Didn't get to see too much defense from where I was standing but what I did see Toler looked great.  Allen had a solid day.  I absolutely loved Trent's big run, and the O-line looked better than I thought they would.  Week 1 of pre season h ere we come.  IF we can stay healthy we could do some very special things this season.

@ColtsReporter: Trent Richardson with a nice run up the gut...Andrew Luck approves with a "yeah baby!" Then another long TRich run #ColtsCamp

It was nice to see people actually cheering, instead of heckling him.  The crowd made a little noise when he broke that big TD run.  I'm still a little disappointed he didn't come to sign my jersey after practice, but I really didn't figure he would come out.  It's sad to see hardly any fans supporting him.  I only saw one other Richardson jersey.

It was nice to see people actually cheering, instead of heckling him. The crowd made a little noise when he broke that big TD run. I'm still a little disappointed he didn't come to sign my jersey after practice, but I really didn't figure he would come out. It's sad to see hardly any fans supporting him. I only saw one other Richardson jersey.

Yesterday he took a lot of selfies with fans and signing things, I seen posting them on twitter. Guess he didn't feel like doing it back to back days

Adongo even has a good number, 56. I wonder if he can become a player. He seems to have no problem with aggression or physicality

Can't wait to see how he does this pre-season. Even if he's not far along enough on the pass rushing front, he has the size, speed, and attitude to be an absolute demon on special teams.

Can't wait to see how he does this pre-season. Even if he's not far along enough on the pass rushing front, he has the size, speed, and attitude to be an absolute demon on special teams.

I'm hoping he makes it too, but we need to get over the 'measurables' for evaluating expectations from a player. 

Every pro wrestler has the size, speend and attitude, but it doesn't mean they can  play football.  Usually they're in entertainment sports because they can't play a real sport.

Adongo had a year to practice, watch and learn, which is still extremely less almost everyone else on the team except Swoope.   Knowing what to do is as important as having the ability to do it.