Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Training Camp Thread 8/2

TKnight24

Landry and Davis in pads as the @Colts are about to start practice. Looks to be a pretty healthy group today for the 3rd full padded day

— Kevin Bowen (@KBowenColts)

August 2, 2014

#colts LaRon Landry and Vontae Davis apparently practicing for first time.

— Mike Chappell (@mchappell51)

August 2, 2014

Sounds great! Finally starting to get healthy, lets stay that way!

Landry and Davis in pads as the @Colts are about to start practice. Looks to be a pretty healthy group today for the 3rd full padded day

— Kevin Bowen (@KBowenColts)

August 2, 2014

#colts LaRon Landry and Vontae Davis apparently practicing for first time.

— Mike Chappell (@mchappell51)

August 2, 2014

good news was starting to wonder if they injuries were worse than we were being told .

If you search "Toler" in the search bar a couple things come up..

But I guess he was able to get up and run in place and stretch it off a little bit

I use

Stephen Holder

Kevin Bowen

Mike Chapel

All for info on the colts. None have reported that, someone's just tryna get a rise out of the fans putting false info. So until it's confirmed, I wouldn't put much into a simple search bar

I use

Stephen Holder

Kevin Bowen

Mike Chapel

All for info on the colts. None have reported that, someone's just tryna get a rise out of the fans putting false info. So until it's confirmed, I wouldn't put much into a simple search bar

Yeah I look at those sources the most also! Most credible.

But multiple people have conformed Toler went town for a bit. But just got back in. Josh Wilson has been pretty on top of things.

I'm usually one to make sure something actually happened before I freak out to much

Yeah I look at those sources the most also! Most credible.

But multiple people have conformed Toler went town for a bit. But just got back in. Josh Wilson has been pretty on top of things.

I'm usually one to make sure something actually happened before I freak out to much

Yeah Toler was hurt and many said it looked bad but he's back out there.

Yeah Toler was hurt and many said it looked bad but he's back out there.

Whew I know he was a forum whipping boy but when healthy he is a very good corner back for our system . When healthy our defense was a lot better than without him .  It's my belief he is a very important to our D really hope he stays healthy this season .

The Colts tweeted the video. Luck rolling out and trying to force it to Reggie in double coverage. Doubtful he ever does it in a real game.

Nice grab by Toler.

"Doubtful he ever does it in a real game"

Andrew's been doing that since coming in the NFL. Hopefully noe being his 3rd year he stops that. There's other people on the field than Reggie.

They may not have the reliable hands like Reggie, but that's a story for another day