Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Luck eliminated from Madden Cover Vote.

Dustin

743pv7l.jpg

Come on now. No need for the cheap shots at Sherman, Newton or any of the other entries. 

i don't think he was taking a direct shot at them... i think he's just speaking the truth..for whatever reason..fans are just more drawn to athletes who talks a lot compared to the ones who just goes out and play...and i don't know why smh

i don't think he was taking a direct shot at them... i think he's just speaking the truth..for whatever reason..fans are just more drawn to athletes who talks a lot compared to the ones who just goes out and play...and i don't know why smh

This is false in so many ways & on so many levels

If that's true, how did

Megatron

Drew Brees

Peyton Hillis

Barry Sanders

Larry Fitzgerald

None of them trash talk, so how did they make the covers if your statement is true?

This is false in so many ways & on so many levels

If that's true, how did

Megatron

Drew Brees

Peyton Hillis

Barry Sanders

Larry Fitzgerald

None of them trash talk, so how did they make the covers if your statement is true?

i'm not necessarily talking about the madden cover... i could careless about that..i'm talking in general....MOST fans like controversy compared to quiet

i'm not necessarily talking about the madden cover... i could careless about that..i'm talking in general....MOST fans like controversy compared to quiet

Okay, then how did Peyton Manning win the MVP?

How'd Kiko alonso win DROY?

They don't trash talk, fans were drawn to them. Isn't it the fans who vote for MVP & so on? Or at least have a part in it?

I won't buy it if that punk Sherman is on the cover. And I buy them every year

EA will miss your single purchase of their product. 

If you don't like Sherman, that's on you. If you're going to avoid a game you like simply because he's on the cover, do you realize how petty that sounds? It's not like you have to look at the cover every single time you want to play the game. Take the cover out of the box and throw it in the trash if it bothers you that much, press the start button to get through the madden into ASAP and just enjoy the game instead of being childish and refuse to buy the game over a cover of a video game you like. 

Okay, then how did Peyton Manning win the MVP?

How'd Kiko alonso win DROY?

They don't trash talk, fans were drawn to them. Isn't it the fans who vote for MVP & so on? Or at least have a part in it?

Fans have nothing to do with that voting

EA will miss your single purchase of their product.

If you don't like Sherman, that's on you. If you're going to avoid a game you like simply because he's on the cover, do you realize how petty that sounds? It's not like you have to look at the cover every single time you want to play the game. Take the cover out of the box and throw it in the trash if it bothers you that much, press the start button to get through the madden into ASAP and just enjoy the game instead of being childish and refuse to buy the game over a cover of a video game you like.

Or.... do what I do when I don't like the cover player

Take the cover out & put a Colts sticker on the case :thmup:

:colts:

Sidenote: I've only done that once & that was Madden 11 when they put Drew Brees on the cover, I wasn't over that super bowl loss yet :Cry:

Thank goodness. I didn't want to have to buy a $59.99 roster update to last year's Madden25, just because Luck is on the cover. You're not getting my hard earned money for a substandard product this time EA!!

I only care about the :colts: roster

Already put our FA additions on the team & imported the draft class from NCAA14 to Madden so I probably won't buy the new Madden until later down the road when the price drops to about $20 which won't be long since I'm buying the PS3 version. Thank goodness that PS4 came out, I've been splurging on PS3 games cause I don't see the PS4 hype

I'm just mad that Madden 25 made Robert Mathis sprain his ankle for 4 games. I think it's tryna be funny about his 4 game suspension :Gaah:

That big mouth CB you're referring to is a Top 5 CB

It's strange, isn't it? That I made no mention of any player in particular. Somehow, as if by unknown means, you arrived at a conclusion all by yourself as to whom I may have been referring. 

Quite telling, no? 

It's strange, isn't it? That I made no mention of any player in particular. Somehow, as if by unknown means, you arrived at a conclusion all by yourself as to whom I may have been referring.

Quite telling, no?

Not really, considering he's one of the last 2 people left. It was pretty obvious lol