Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

***Official 2014 NFL Draft Discussion Thread***

Indianapolis Colts 2014 NFL Draft  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Will The Colts Trade Their Draft Picks During The 2014 NFL Draft?

What happened tonight is the worst case scenario for the Colts.

If you were hoping for a safety at 59, it's now highly unlikely. What are the odds that Brooks lasts all the way to 59? Not very high.

So, now we take something else at 59 and maybe find a safety at 90.

This can not be a fun night in the Colts war room tonight...... very disappointing....

This was pretty much expected though

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still a bunch of good players on the board. Safety may be off the board for the pick at 59 but OL, OLB and maybe even WR could have legit players left.

I would drop back for sure get a couple a picks so much talent still there.

your insanely high on dowling... its almost scary man hope your right if we do take him at some point not likely but still

Dowling will make an immediate impact tomorrow will be Eric Decker all over again someone please take Brooks before 59 if we waste our pick on him I will throw my tv out the window

I didn't say anything about taking Dowling at 59 (i mocked him to us in the 5th) .

exactly what we should do drop back from 59 get Jackson which looks doable now grab a couple of picks this draft could work out really we. If we draft Brooks the tv is out the window can't tackle can't catch can't get us off the field.

exactly what we should do drop back from 59 get Jackson which looks doable now grab a couple of picks this draft could work out really we. If we draft Brooks the tv is out the window can't tackle can't catch can't get us off the field.

I would love to SLIGTHY trade back from 59 (pick-up a couple of more picks) , but SCARED TO DEATH of losing jackson.

I would like to see us bulk up the line with our first pick and get a corner with our 3rd. G. Toler kinda worries me with his health. Lets hope Grigson & team can make some magic happen.

me too drop back about 15 spots add a couple of picks in the 100-150 area grab Jackson,Reid, Exum, grab Bodine, and Dowling had it mocked out no problem we are set