Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

***Official 2014 NFL Draft Discussion Thread***

Indianapolis Colts 2014 NFL Draft  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Will The Colts Trade Their Draft Picks During The 2014 NFL Draft?

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Makes sense for me Michael Oher is rubbish 

They don't sign him to a big deal only to draft a guy to play over him. Lewan is a backup his first year. Roos' is probably gone after this year.

After all the hype and constantly being reminded that Johnny Manziel is the greatest thing since compact discs were created, I must admit - I'm lovin' it. The looks on his face are absolutely priceless. Money couldn't buy this type of reaction.

Obviously I wasn't the only one that knows this kid is overrated and has bust written on him since no one wants to touch him. Not even Cleveland where their over optimistic fans on their forums were arguing with me last week that he's going to be the next Otto Graham (as if any of them were even alive to see Otto Graham back in the day) and if the Browns draft him that some how magically means they win 10 games in the next season even though they've lost 10 or more in the last 6 years.

Kerry Collins Jr stand up!

Jags will be Jags, should have gone Manziel, and I don't think any of our division teams have improved at Qb to challenge us, IMO

I do think teams are enamored with size and I still feel Manziel plays with heart. Bortles ended up being the safe pick purely because of his size, IMO. Heath Shuler repeating.

Jags will be Jags, should have gone Manziel, and I don't think any of our division teams have improved at Qb to challenge us, IMO

I do think teams are enamored with size and I still feel Manziel plays with heart. Bortles ended up being the safe pick purely because of his size, IMO. Heath Shuler repeating.

Manziel sucks Bortles will give us competition I look forward too I hope the Texans get manziel so the two busts can play together and get embaressed by us