Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Any wild/bold predictions out there?

bestQBever

give me one mind-blowingly bold (yet possible) prediction on the NFL draft and one on anything else such as our season our another teams season.

My draft prediction: Johnny manziel will fall out of the 1st round 

other prediction: we will win the superbowl IF ahmad bradshaw is our starter and plays all 16 games and the playoffs.

give me one mind-blowingly bold (yet possible) prediction on the NFL draft and one on anything else such as our season our another teams season.

other prediction: we will win the superbowl IF ahmad bradshaw is our starter and plays all 16 games and the playoffs.

I'm not a big Manziel fan but everything I read says that more than ever, Manziel will easily get drafted in the first round and likely in the top-10.

I think Bridgewater is the guy who might fall out of the first.

There was an interesting suggestion in a mock draft done in the LA Times....   they polled the beat writers on who their team would pick...   and as the mock unfolded,  Miami, picking at #19....  the writer had them taking.....    Blake Bortles.

He said Tannehill is good, but not good enough.   And if your QB isn't good enough the Coach can get himself fired.   So, if a QB like Bortles is there he predicted that's who the Dolphins would take.    I confess, I didn't see that one coming.

I don't see Bortles falling that far, but even if he did,  I don't see Miami taking him.   I don't see the Dolphins ready to admit Tannehill isn't their guy just yet...     in another year -- maybe.   But not yet.

I'm not a big Manziel fan but everything I read says that more than ever, Manziel will easily get drafted in the first round and likely in the top-10.

There was an interesting suggestion in a mock draft done in the LA Times.... they polled the beat writers on who their team would pick... and as the mock unfolded, Miami, picking at #19.... the writer had them taking..... Blake Bortles.

He said Tannehill is good, but not good enough. And if your QB isn't good enough the Coach can get himself fired. So, if a QB like Bortles is there he predicted that's who the Dolphins would take. I confess, I didn't see that one coming.

I don't see Bortles falling that far, but even if he did, I don't see Miami taking him. I don't see the Dolphins ready to admit Tannehill isn't their guy just yet... in another year -- maybe. But not yet.

That's why it's called a bold prediction.

There was an interesting suggestion in a mock draft done in the LA Times.... they polled the beat writers on who their team would pick... and as the mock unfolded, Miami, picking at #19.... the writer had them taking..... Blake Bortles.

He said Tannehill is good, but not good enough. And if your QB isn't good enough the Coach can get himself fired. So, if a QB like Bortles is there he predicted that's who the Dolphins would take. I confess, I didn't see that one coming.

I don't see Bortles falling that far, but even if he did, I don't see Miami taking him. I don't see the Dolphins ready to admit Tannehill isn't their guy just yet... in another year -- maybe. But not yet.

It might nott happen but Manziel or Bortles might be Geno Smith from last year. Geno was going number 4 overall on draft day mock drafts and fell to the second round.

Teddy Bridgewater is a top 5 pick. 

To your browns??? Do you really want this type of pain all over again??? The browns should just go with johnny or tom.  I could see the brown's selecting tom savage and if you do, then you're lucky. He's a solid prospect.

To your browns??? Do you really want this type of pain all over again??? The browns should just go with johnny or tom.  I could see the brown's selecting tom savage and if you do, then you're lucky. He's a solid prospect.

Tom...Savage?

Oh lord, have you watched his games? That dude is terrible. Bridgewater is the only QB in this draft who has the whole package, progressions, intelligence, mobility. 

I wouldn't be upset with Manziel, but Bridgewater is plug and play from the start, he is the most football smart guy in this draft. 

Tom...Savage?

Oh lord, have you watched his games? That dude is terrible. Bridgewater is the only QB in this draft who has the whole package, progressions, intelligence, mobility. 

I wouldn't be upset with Manziel, but Bridgewater is plug and play from the start, he is the most football smart guy in this draft. 

Do you think he has the highest ceiling?  He may be a plug and play guy right now, but does a guy like Manziel or Bortles have more potential?  Also, what are your thoughts on Carr, since I've seen a few mocks with the Browns taking him at 26?

Carr is a freaking sissy, he ducks out of throws. We've had a couple of those guys recently, NO THANKS. 

Bortles probably has the highest ceiling. That doesn't mean he will get there, lots of guys have high ceilings (Jamarcus Russell).

I wouldn't be upset with any of the top 3, but I prefer Bridgewater because he is the smartest. He cuts through defenses with surgical precision that only a few QB's have. 

In the end it's a crap shoot, but Bridgewaters character, intelligence, off field stuff.....he's just the best one of the bunch when you add in his game film. 

The Colts will draft a QB.

Manziel to Dallas is bold 

Insane...but its bold :thmup:

Cowboys don't need him, and shouldn't take him.  But Jones won't be able to control himself, I feel.  So if Johnny is there, and teams want to trade back and still get their QB's late 1st or early second round so there's a chance if that happens, I think they pull the trigger.  Only to later find Romo isn't the issue.  :)

both the texans and rams will trade their picks and clowney and watkins will go one and two to the falcons and lions. mack will go three to the jags browns take mike evans raiders shock everyone and take eric ebron