Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Arthur Jones reaches out to other Colts player's

TKnight24

@The_Boss61 what's up bro! Excited to go to battle with ya boys! #ColtsNation #COLTSTRONG

— Arthur Jones (@Artj97)

March 31, 2014

@TYHiltonWR13 nice meeting you yesterday bro! See ya soon!

— Arthur Jones (@Artj97)

March 31, 2014

For those of you who aren't familiar with Twitter

Tweet 1. Is directed at Josh Chapman. That's his Twitter handle

Tweet 2. obviously directed towards Ty Hilton

:colts:

He really needs to reach out to Josh Chapman. He is going to be his best friend up front. I hope Chapman makes a huge jump this season. Montori Hughes is a guy people really need to look at if you can rewatch games. He got into the backfield quite a few times. Just needs to work on not missing the tackle.

Can't wait to see who we add in the draft. I'd love to get Dee Ford but he seems to be moving the wrong way or Attaochu someone to light up the QB from the edges besides Mathis we appear to be much more stout in the middle. Is this the year I have been so patiently waiting for where our D wins us football games by pure devastation.

I know it is S and Corner that need the most attention but if Ford falls how can you not I'd have trouble passing Attaochu just on potential Toler stays healthy I think we have something in Howell plus the draft lets do this.

I never know what to do with twitter interactions among new team members. I like the Jones pickup sure & he seems nice & all, but I wanna see Jones have a conversation on twitter with a person in the Colts laundry area or the guy in charge of keeping the pools up & running. Why? I don't know. I guess I wanna see what a DE, chlorine maintenance guy, & towel dude would talk about for 30-45 minutes. 

I like throwing together people that you wouldn't expect to see chatting online with for more than a minute or 2 I guess. Like a what's wrong with this picture scenario kind of thing. I'm weird that way. 

He seems to have the energy and drive to lift himself and everyone around him just like Redding. I look forward to seeing him on the field. I think there will definitely be times when that energy and spirit will win us games.

@The_Boss61 what's up bro! Excited to go to battle with ya boys! #ColtsNation #COLTSTRONG

— Arthur Jones (@Artj97)

March 31, 2014

@TYHiltonWR13 nice meeting you yesterday bro! See ya soon!

— Arthur Jones (@Artj97)

March 31, 2014

For those of you who aren't familiar with Twitter

Tweet 1. Is directed at Josh Chapman. That's his Twitter handle

Tweet 2. obviously directed towards Ty Hilton

:colts:

Interesting that T.Y. used the term "down low" in his tweet.

He really needs to reach out to Josh Chapman. He is going to be his best friend up front. I hope Chapman makes a huge jump this season. Montori Hughes is a guy people really need to look at if you can rewatch games. He got into the backfield quite a few times. Just needs to work on not missing the tackle.

Chapman played well and I don`t see him capable of making a big jump. He is what he is. He just needs more snaps to do what he is good at.

And like anyone, better players around him. Hello AJones, MHughes, a healthy RJF. Hopefully Chuck has the nerve to play Mathis LESS on 1st down.  :thmup: 

Hughes should come back better prepared to compete and I am 100% believing he is capable of being a Big Jump guy with his contributions to next seasons D. I saw that quickness you are talking about at his listed 349. Sure hope he comes back closer to a 330 playing weight. He Could be that Interior Rush guy we have been waiting for! We are going to be in a LOT of 4-2-5.

We didn`t get to see RJF in the middle in pass rush situations.This is coming and apparently it is going to be a Big surprise for most of these Informed Colts fans.

Got any specific games to look for Hughes? I didn't seem to notice him much last season

Chapman played well and I don`t see him capable of making a big jump. He is what he is. He just needs more snaps to do what he is good at.

And like anyone, better players around him. Hello AJones, MHughes, a healthy RJF. Hopefully Chuck has the nerve to play Mathis LESS on 1st down.  :thmup: 

Hughes should come back better prepared to compete and I am 100% believing he is capable of being a Big Jump guy with his contributions to next seasons D. I saw that quickness you are talking about at his listed 349. Sure hope he comes back closer to a 330 playing weight. He Could be that Interior Rush guy we have been waiting for! We are going to be in a LOT of 4-2-5.

We didn`t get to see RJF in the middle in pass rush situations.This is coming and apparently it is going to be a Big surprise for most of these Informed Colts fans.

Just curious, why can't you see Chapman making a jump?  Not saying he'll make a big jump and I also don't think he necessarily needs to make a "big jump" because I thought he played well last year.  Still I'm sure there are ways he can improve.  Last year was basically his rookie year.  

One thing I was pleasantly surprised with in regards to Chapman was the push he got on the pocket in rare times when he got a chance to pass rush.  I didn't expect anything from him in that regard, but there were times when other teams left him one on one and in those situations he drove the offensive lineman into the QB's face.  He was a half step away from a few sacks last year.  If he can improve his closing speed just a little bit he might be a better pass rusher than he was expected to be.

I'm weird that way. 

yep ;)

Abnormal is the new normal these days. But, thanks for the complement Kyle. :thmup:  SW1 appreciates it.  If I was rich, I'd be considered eccentric & innovative, but I will settle for odd or weird. I'm cool with that. ​  :hat:

Just curious, why can't you see Chapman making a jump? Not saying he'll make a big jump and I also don't think he necessarily needs to make a "big jump" because I thought he played well last year. Still I'm sure there are ways he can improve. Last year was basically his rookie year.

One thing I was pleasantly surprised with in regards to Chapman was the push he got on the pocket in rare times when he got a chance to pass rush. I didn't expect anything from him in that regard, but there were times when other teams left him one on one and in those situations he drove the offensive lineman into the QB's face. He was a half step away from a few sacks last year. If he can improve his closing speed just a little bit he might be a better pass rusher than he was expected to be.

:agree:

I never know what to do with twitter interactions among new team members. I like the Jones pickup sure & he seems nice & all, but I wanna see Jones have a conversation on twitter with a person in the Colts laundry area or the guy in charge of keeping the pools up & running. Why? I don't know. I guess I wanna see what a DE, chlorine maintenance guy, & towel dude would talk about for 30-45 minutes. 

I like throwing together people that you wouldn't expect to see chatting online with for more than a minute or 2 I guess. Like a what's wrong with this picture scenario kind of thing. I'm weird that way. 

That is strange...sw :)