Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

seems like the patroits defense is going to be stiff through the air!?

kjyb

they just sighn brandon browner 3yrs 17mill currently the dbs for the pats are 

• Alfonzo dennerd-picked off luck the first pass
  • Brandon browner-tall physical but ty good bye was the winner 
  • Darrel revis -maybe best cover corner there is 
  • Devin mccourty-could of  been pro bowl
  • Kyle arrangton-lead nfl 2011 with int 

Yeah, the Pats defense should be elite next season. Arrington and Ryan will have trouble getting on the field, and their two really good CB's. They still have some holes on offense though. They need to bring Edelman back and draft a WR. They also need another TE besides Gronk. Its going to be a battle in the AFC between the Patriots, Colts, and Broncos with us coming out on top of course.... ;)

:coltslogo:  > :flyingelvis:

Yeah, the Pats defense should be elite next season. Arrington and Ryan will have trouble getting on the field, and their two really good CB's. They still have some holes on offense though. They need to bring Edelman back and draft a WR. They also need another TE besides Gronk. Its going to be a battle in the AFC between the Patriots, Colts, and Broncos with us coming out on top of course.... ;)

:coltslogo:  > :flyingelvis:

What are you basing this off of? The Patriots beat the Colts by 20 points each of the last two seasons. I'm sorry but I don't agree with this at all. Let's try for just losing by under 10 points this year. I think that would be an accomplishment.

Revis on Nicks = advantage Pats

Browner on TY = advantage  Colts. I bet Browner still have nightmares about getting torched by TY.

Arrington on Reggie = Lol. Reggie's gonna punk him so badly.

Ryan/Dennard/Collins or whoever at DAllen = DAllen.

Maybe they could handle Fleener. In fact I think they would, but they wouldn't be able to handle both DAllen and Fleener, or Allen alone. 

Then we have Bradshaw/Ballard/TRich out of the backfield.

Aaaaand we have Andrew Luck and his scrambling ability.

In other words, I am not worried at all.

The matchup for the Patriots will be most difficult vs a power run team like the Ravens or the lately run dominant Chargers. Patriots should hope they don't run into one of those teams early in the playoffs, IMO.

A lot is riding on Gronk's health and the development of their young wideouts.

Yeah, the Pats defense should be elite next season. Arrington and Ryan will have trouble getting on the field, and their two really good CB's. They still have some holes on offense though. They need to bring Edelman back and draft a WR. They also need another TE besides Gronk. Its going to be a battle in the AFC between the Patriots, Colts, and Broncos with us coming out on top of course.... ;)

:coltslogo: > :flyingelvis:

ROFL

try being within 3 TDs, and then you're in the conversation.

ROFL

try being within 3 TDs, and then you're in the conversation.

Whatever your opinion is that's cool. However, next year will be Luck's 3rd year and he will be a more complete QB. He'll learn not to force so many passes and he will cut down on INT's. He will have more weapons. We'll have Wayne, Allen, Ballard, and Bradshaw back, and our O-Line will be better. On defense we will be much better against the run. The reason you guys won was obvious. Luck's INT's, and Blount destroying us on the ground. The Patriots will be a really good team, but the Colts will be right there with them. The Broncos are the team to beat in the AFC as of right now I will say.

Non 21 points is 3 TDs.

To be within 21 points, it must be less than 21.

But hey, hope you enjoyed that absolute shellacking .

Can't we all get along on here. We lost, you lost, and the Broncos lost. No one is infallible. You guys are acting childish lately. Talk football, or gooo be angry somewhere else.

Until the Patriots make it to another super bowl, I don't wanna hear any Pats fans talking.

Peyton will top Tom for the remainder of their years in this league so prepare yourselves for that instead of bragging about beating the Colts young team

And you base this on one game that the Patriots were decimated on injuries with? Forget everyone else we had lost, like Wilfork, Kelly, Mayo, and GRONK, we didn't even have Talib for that game and our secondary was a mess.

Peyton is 1-2 against New England since going to Denver, and both Denver's loses were HUMILIATING ones.

You're jumping the gun. Trolling Patriot fans with your imagination that hard only sets you up to get trolled when real football starts.

And you base this on one game that the Patriots were decimated on injuries with? Forget everyone else we had lost, like Wilfork, Kelly, Mayo, and GRONK, we didn't even have Talib for that game and our secondary was a mess.

Peyton is 1-2 against New England since going to Denver, and both Denver's loses were HUMILIATING ones.

You're jumping the gun. Trolling Patriot fans with your imagination that hard only sets you up to get trolled when real football starts.

Gronk is always hurt, you say that like it's uncommon for him to be injured. He'll be injured again this coming season too. That's nothing new lol

Gronk is always hurt, you say that like it's uncommon for him to be injured. He'll be injured again this coming season too. That's nothing new lol

I wonder if that's Denver's strategy. To cross their fingers and hope one of our players is hurt so they can "be the better team."

Sounds like it might be yours

I wonder if that's Denver's strategy. To cross their fingers and hope one of our players is hurt so they can "be the better team."

Sounds like it might be yours

I don't believe that's anyone's strategy. It's fact. Gronk is big & soft. Always hurt. Sure he's top 3 TE when healthy but that's the problem, his health. What good is he from the sidelines

Every team has injuries, the best teams overcome the injuries. They don't use them as excuses for losses

I don't believe that's anyone's strategy. It's fact. Gronk is big & soft. Always hurt. Sure he's top 3 TE when healthy but that's the problem, his health. What good is he from the sidelines

Every team has injuries, the best teams overcome the injuries. They don't use them as excuses for losses

Some injuries are worse than others. Losing Gronk is like Denver losing Peyton. I don't think any Patriot fans would be bragging about defeating a Peytonless Denver team, but I suppose after losing to us so many times, some people will take what they can get.

Some injuries are worse than others. Losing Gronk is like Denver losing Peyton. I don't think any Patriot fans would be bragging about defeating a Peytonless Denver team, but I suppose after losing to us so many times, some people will take what they can get.

Y'all got to the playoffs without Gronk so it must not be that drastic. Now if y'all loss Tom Brady then that's different. But Gronk is replaceable. Especially if these injuries continue I'm sure Bill won't hesitate to tell Kraft/Craft (which is it?) To cut him loose

Y'all got to the playoffs without Gronk so it must not be that drastic. Now if y'all loss Tom Brady then that's different. But Gronk is replaceable. Especially if these injuries continue I'm sure Bill won't hesitate to tell Kraft/Craft (which is it?) To cut him loose

Gronk is a top 5 player in the league. He wasn't replacable last year because of Hernandez. His injury also had nothing to do with being made of glass. Our rookie WR's were also injured, we lost Sebastian Vollmer, we lost Mayo, we lost Spikes, we lost Wilfork, we lost Kelly and I'm probably forgetting someone. Pretty substantial.

I don't expect you to acknowledge any of this though because your motivations here are pretty clear and can be summed up as easily as this:

Nelson_Ha-Ha.jpg

So at least stand by that instead of pretending to talk football

Gronk is a top 5 player in the league. He wasn't replacable last year because of Hernandez. His injury also had nothing to do with being made of glass. Our rookie WR's were also injured, we lost Sebastian Vollmer, we lost Mayo, we lost Spikes, we lost Wilfork, we lost Kelly and I'm probably forgetting someone. Pretty substantial.

I don't expect you to acknowledge any of this though because your motivations here are pretty clear and can be summed up as easily as this:

Nelson_Ha-Ha.jpg

So at least stand by that instead of pretending to talk football

Please don't complain about injuries to a :colts: fan like we didn't just have 15-17 people on IR this past season

Lol, Denver's strategy is hope Gronk is hurt? They just got a guy named Aqib Talib who did a damn good jon on Jimmy Graham another elite tight end

to be honest, I dont think New England is much better than Indianapolis

Talib is pretty good for 8 or so games. The rest of them he'll be in the locker room, "not expected to return," and things like "bruises" apparently prevent him from playing in the most important games of the season. Wouldn't bet on him to really help Denver down the stretch

I don't think Browner is that good, to be honest. He's huge for a corner and physical, but that's about it.

He's the most physically intimidating and hard hitting defensive back in the league who can also play excellent coverage. By himself it isn't game breaking, but with Revis and the rest of our stable of defensive backs, he's quite compelling and completes what will be the best pass defense in the AFC, which will be truly elite

He's the most physically intimidating and hard hitting defensive back in the league who can also play excellent coverage. By himself it isn't game breaking, but with Revis and the rest of our stable of defensive backs, he's quite compelling and completes what will be the best pass defense in the AFC, which will be truly elite

No, no he isn't