Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts in talks to bring HB Ahmad Bradshaw back

I'm fine with that. Getting a little tired of his injury act but there are some things you can't control, and some guys have the worst luck. Good thing it wasn't his foot again. Hopefully it'll be him and Ballard, and they'll trade Richardson mid-season.

shouldn't it be AV, Bethea, Davis, and Bradshaw? 1/2?

I was referring to an actual post/article that was posted here the other day. I'm pretty sure it was the 3 players I listed. I know Davis wasn't in it.    But technically you're right. I'd prefer 3/4 tho :)

I'm fine with that. Getting a little tired of his injury act but there are some things you can't control, and some guys have the worst luck. Good thing it wasn't his foot again. Hopefully it'll be him and Ballard, and they'll trade Richardson mid-season.

I think we could get a stick of gum for Richardson, if we wait until he touches a football again it will probably drop to half of a stick.

I think we could get a stick of gum for Richardson, if we wait until he touches a football again it will probably drop to half of a stick.

I was hoping we could make him look a little less terrible and then get a RB needy team who likes between the tackles runners to bite on him.

Hope he stays healthy, or keeps it to minor injuries. We need some solid runningbacks. The power run offense ain't gonna cut it with Richardson at the helm, and Ballard is a question mark still after the injury. Hope we pick up some UDFA's just to kick tires and see what's what.