Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

COLTS SIGN T-JACK BRECKNER

James Harden

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TBH I kind of like the project players that Grigson brings in every year. It keeps things interesting in a rather boring time of the season. So far Grigson has done ok signing players like this, Jerrel Freeman was a hit and I liked what I saw from Cesaur Rayford before they traded him. I still don't understand that move. I think Adongo has the potential to be a quality NFL player, he certainly has the athleticsm. If anything this move increases depth along the O-line, which I'm all for.

It's funny how on rotoworld it says that Colts have a trouble spot on tackle.

I was thinking the same thing. Tackle is far from our trouble spots on the roster. Cherilus and Castonzo are both great, just need to fix that interior.

Cannon fodder, he will never stick with the team. There is a reason he was in arena football.

Lol obviously you have no idea that there are hidden gems in arena football. Try to be a little more open-minded man you never know when we might find one. Everything I've watched the last few hours is videos of him playing. He looks like a beast. Puts an interesting twist to our T spot. Maybe he can beat Castonzo or Cherilus? At least a depth signing if he can make the 53?

Cannon fodder, he will never stick with the team. There is a reason he was in arena football.

Hmm. Are you aware that Super Bowl champion and MVP Kurt Warner was found playing in the arena football league after he went undrafted in the NFL?  Never count anyone out until they prove otherwise.

Hmm. Are you aware that Super Bowl champion and MVP Kurt Warner was found playing in the arena football league after he went undrafted in the NFL?  Never count anyone out until they prove otherwise.

I am aware of that. I hope he does well I just don't think that people that big with talent get lost by the rest of the NFL.

tough to do that until the FA period begins

Cesar Rayford really wasn't that good. Pre-season games aren't the best evaluator.

Much like Drake Nevis, who everyone (including me) was initially shocked at being released,..the latter was eventually released by the Chargers and Cowboys in the same year.

Here was the Colts blog...from a huge football university.(Could not Paste it)

Gustavus Adolphus College

May be as good as PJs Beauty College for OL.... :)

Hey, now!  Freeman is from some little college nobody's heard of.  

There are some jewels in them there beauty colleges.   :P

Why not?  And that is a serious question.  Why wouldn't a team field a 6'9" guard?

And my previous question still stands.

Sometimes the taller guards are easier to get 'under the pads'.  Obviously it depends on how athletic they are.

Size is important, but not as important as quickness and technique.

I agree with That Guy, Nixon looked pretty good to me at least as far as depth.  He looked like he could play interior line.

Why not? And that is a serious question. Why wouldn't a team field a 6'9" guard?

And my previous question still stands.

most interior linemen arent that tall. it makes it tough for the qb to have a clear passing lane

i think Robert gallery is the tallest guard ever at 6'7 and he started at tackle

I just hope Grigson isn't trying to fix the Offensive Line with some low budget names again...

right now, these are the only types of players Grigson can go after.  He'll get his chance on some bigger names when FA starts next month.