Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew No.1 PIck AGAIN

Hoosier Colts Fan

Yes it was. They chose OL & DL yesterday. QBs, RBs & WRs today.

Oh I see. The Pro-Bowl is a joke anymore.

The new, young players didn't have enough respect for the game and made it a joke. Now the league has made it an even bigger joke with these charades. 

Sadly the NFL will be the only league without an All-Star game soon.

Oh I see. The Pro-Bowl is a joke anymore.

The new, young players didn't have enough respect for the game and made it a joke. Now the league has made it an even bigger joke with these charades.

Sadly the NFL will be the only league without an All-Star game soon.

It isn't going anywhere. This pro bowl draft is probably getting better ratings than the nba all star game

It isn't going anywhere. This pro bowl draft is probably getting better ratings than the nba all star game

It has already been discussed to get rid of it. Then they come up with this ridiculous stunt. If this fails Goodell and his "progressive" ideas will just put it down.

I truly believe that.

Did anyone see his interview?  Watch it here: http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-pro-bowl/0ap2000000316801/Pro-Bowl-Draft-Andrew-Luck-goes-No-1

How can anyone not love this guy?  He's so humble and hard working.

Also, I'm surprised Sanders took Mathis when he said he was going for young guys and even specifically called out Mathis and said he would not be drafting him

MAYBE Chuck will go for it in an All Star game ...      on 4th and whatever...????

Andrew was the first pick in the NFL Pro Bowl draft. Yea, I know it's pretty meaningless, but what fun (not to mention a good time for Andrew and the guys who are there.  Good to know that Coach Pagano REALLY thinks his (and our) QB is worth the #1 pic.  Who knows, maybe I'll even watch the game.

Did anyone see his interview? Watch it here: http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-pro-bowl/0ap2000000316801/Pro-Bowl-Draft-Andrew-Luck-goes-No-1

How can anyone not love this guy? He's so humble and hard working.

Also, I'm surprised Sanders took Mathis when he said he was going for young guys and even specifically called out Mathis and said he would not be drafting him

When did Sanders say that about Mathis? I only knew about him going for those who haven't been to the pro bowl much

It has already been discussed to get rid of it. Then they come up with this ridiculous stunt. If this fails Goodell and his "progressive" ideas will just put it down.

I truly believe that.

people have been saying that for years. I wish they would bring back the skills competition

Did anyone see his interview? Watch it here: http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-pro-bowl/0ap2000000316801/Pro-Bowl-Draft-Andrew-Luck-goes-No-1

How can anyone not love this guy? He's so humble and hard working.

The troll is real. It was his draft strategy all along.

When did Sanders say that about Mathis? I only knew about him going for those who haven't been to the pro bowl much

I believe he commented about it on an episode of NFL Sunday Final.  I never watch it all the way through, but I did catch at least one time where he said he wouldn't draft Mathis to his pro bowl team.

I believe he commented about it on an episode of NFL Sunday Final.  I never watch it all the way through, but I did catch at least one time where he said he wouldn't draft Mathis to his pro bowl team.

Was an interview discussing their draft strategy IIRC. Rice said he will go with a guy like Mathis who is leading the league then Deion said "You can have em he's too old I will not be drafting him".

.  Good to know that Coach Pagano REALLY thinks his (and our) QB is worth the #1 pic.  Who knows, maybe I'll even watch the game.

Pagano had nothing to do with draft in the Pro Bowl.  He simply will coach the team Sanders and company drafted.  That said I agree that Pagano would have taken Luck #1 if he had a chance.

Did anyone see his interview?  Watch it here: http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-pro-bowl/0ap2000000316801/Pro-Bowl-Draft-Andrew-Luck-goes-No-1

How can anyone not love this guy?  He's so humble and hard working.

it was funny when they asked Mathis what he thought when Sanders said that I think Mathis said something like "If it smell like a duck, if it look like a duck, it probably a duck"....

I was like WHA????

then starting dying laughing...

Was an interview discussing their draft strategy IIRC. Rice said he will go with a guy like Mathis who is leading the league then Deion said "You can have em he's too old I will not be drafting him".

Sanders said something to the effect of he doesn't want any old guys.  He went so far as to specifically name Mathis and Mathis responded via Twitter

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-pro-bowl/0ap2000000304868/Best-of-Jerry-Rice-and-Deion-Sanders-trash-talk