Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who are you cheering for now?

bap1331

Living in socal I will cheer for the Chargers. I think they deserve one unlike the classy pats players and fans.

I'm gonna be honest that charger fans are annoying but it has to do with the Raiders fans and how they treat the charger fans. Raider fans fill up Qualcomm more then the chargers fans and they smash mouth talk them all the time. There's also:

-49ers- fan base is so annoying. They like to brag about their 5 super bowls and the bandwagon fans were hiding under rocks 3 years ago.

-Broncos- love Peyton but don't want to hear about how the Colts made a mistake letting him go. Don't want to hear Skip Bayless go, "I proved my point!"

Seahawks: No need to say more..

Panthers: Never was a fan of Cam Newton.

I honestly would not mind seeing the Pats get one more. probably because i live in the Bay Area and hear the same niner fans you were speaking of.

ouch! did a colts fan just say that?

I actually had respect for them before the game for them. But the way their team acted after being up 42-22. Blount and the rest of the team are real bullies. And why was Brady holding the snap for the field goals? Just for fun? I say the team that wins tomorrow will put a whooping on the Patriots. Or if the Patriots make it, I hope they get their butts kicked in the Super Bowl for karma.

6 Super Bowls Brady could of had if it weren't for the Mannings...!

ouch! did a colts fan just say that?

I actually had respect for them before the game for them. But the way their team acted after being up 42-22. Blount and the rest of the team are real bullies. And why was Brady holding the snap for the field goals? Just for fun? I say the team that wins tomorrow will put a whooping on the Patriots. Or if the Patriots make it, I hope they get their butts kicked in the Super Bowl for karma.

6 Super Bowls Brady could of had if it weren't for the Mannings...!

you must have missed the part where Brady had to be the holder on that kick do to Ryan Allen, there holder getting injured in 2nd half and the Colts defense allowed a whole lot of "bullying" yes your right

you must have missed the part where Brady had to be the holder on that kick do to Ryan Allen, there holder getting injured in 2nd half and the Colts defense allowed a whole lot of "bullying" yes your right

Yea but all the taunting from the pats? And they didn't even get flagged it was dirty. So was that trip on Luck. Karma will be back to haunt them

Would like Broncos to do well. Want Peyton to win a SB in the year he retires, sort of like Ray Lewis. But at the same time I don't want that to be this year because he hasn't broke every significant career passing record. Would like them to get the superbowl at the very least. Manning has another 2/3 years on his contract right?

I think I would want either the Seahawks or Panthers to win the SB tbh. Newton and Wilson are 2nd and 3rd on my favorite QB's drafted since 2011 respectively. Wouldn't mind if either of those 2 won it. 

So way i want it to go is Broncos as AFC champion and then one of Seahawks/Panthers winning the SB.

-Broncos- love Peyton but don't want to hear about how the Colts made a mistake letting him go. Don't want to hear Skip Bayless go, "I proved my point!"

Even if Peyton makes it to the SB, Irsay still made the right decision.

I think Irsay is partially to blame for all these thoughts in fan's heads. For some reason, Irsay wants to put the pressure on everyone that 1 ring is not enough, that he has to justify to the whole world that letting Peyton go was the right decision. So, fans feel like they need to vilify Peyton as some villain in order to root for the Colts and Luck. IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE THAT WAY.

There never was a question in my mind, Andrew Luck is the right QB for the Colts' future. Now, if other Colts fans (Peyton haters or Luck lovers) come to terms with it, it would be much easier to move forward.

I know it is irritating to hear every Broncos game Vegas odds, Broncos injury reports, training camp reports etc. but the NFL General is Broncos-Patriots General anyway. So, let our love of the Colts and Luck not be swayed by any naysayers who still doubt the decision.

Let not a few naysayers drive us to the extreme, just keeping level headed here.