Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Would you even watch a Pats-Chargers AFCCG?

sb2001

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'd rather have the pats win if they play the chargers, just because I live in SD and hate listening to all my friends say that the chargers are the best team ever.

I would never pull for the pats never  kinda like the Yankees in baseball   hate em  and I really think its because of their fans  both teams

Yeah, I'd rather have the pats win if they play the chargers, just because I live in SD and hate listening to all my friends say that the chargers are the best team ever.

Charger fans disappear into the woodwork when the team has a bad season.  When the team moves to OC or LA, there will be no more fans left in San Diego so you won't have to worry. 

Nope.  I'd be an NFC guy.  Whoever the NFC champs were would be the team I'd root for in the SB.

I would actually root for Rivers. Feel like he gets a bad rap. Poor guy had to put up with Norv and AJ Smith.....oh what could have been for that franchise.

Pats beat Denver being down 24 at half. I have more confidence against them then a dangerous SD team.

The down 24 at half doesn't bother you? You can't expect to come back if you get down that big again. However dangerous you THINK SD is, I can promise you denver is at least two times as dangerous. Also, that comeback happened in foxboro. You won't be there if you play denver.

The down 24 at half doesn't bother you? You can't expect to come back if you get down that big again. However dangerous you THINK SD is, I can promise you denver is at least two times as dangerous. Also, that comeback happened in foxboro. You won't be there if you play denver.

I don't expect it because the Pats played a terrible first half with three TOs. But the comeback gives me a world of confidence that NE would beat them again. For fun go check out Brady's stats against a Del Rio defense. He shreds him every time.

Why? Brady is 10-4 vs Peyton with a win this year after being down 24. And also no Von Miller this time who was a beast when the Pats played in Foxboro.

That 10-4 record means absolutely nothing. It will have no baring on the outcome of this potential game, none.

I don't expect it because the Pats played a terrible first half with three TOs. But the comeback gives me a world of confidence that NE would beat them again. For fun go check out Brady's stats against a Del Rio defense. He shreds him every time.

You don't expect the pats to play that terrible in the first half but you expect denver to play that terrible in the second half? Don't forget the only reason the pats were able to come back is because denver turned the ball over just like the pats did in the first half.

That 10-4 record means absolutely nothing. It will have no baring on the outcome of this potential game, none.

It is pretty dominant and one that is in the Pats favor. I would take my chances with Denver. My only caveat here is I do like the AFCCG at home but the Chargers have given us fits even though we generally do beat them in the playoffs.

You don't expect the pats to play that terrible in the first half but you expect denver to play that terrible in the second half? Don't forget the only reason the pats were able to come back is because denver turned the ball over just like the pats did in the first half.

I don't expect either team to have three TOs to be honest. I still give the Pats the win in a clean game. The match ups favor them especially vs that Denver D.

I think if you have no dog in the chase, you are likely to watch. I'd watch Colts and/or Broncos, but a combo of NE and Chargers would be unappetizing for ME. Sure Denver and winner of Pats/Colts would be an easy sell, but any combination will draw well nationally. Our networks could package any two teams into something compelling.

I don't expect either team to have three TOs to be honest. I still give the Pats the win in a clean game. The match ups favor them especially vs that Denver D.

I disagree with the second part but hopefully none of this will even matter if the colts win today !! 

I would watch it but my level of interest in the outcome for any remaining game drops to almost 0.   NE, SD, Seattle, Carolina, NO, SF.   I could care less which of these teams win -- I'd have nobody to root for.  I guess I'd be pulling for NE/Brady believe it or not.  Maybe Carolina.

Like anyone would watch an Indy v Chargers game???????? Lets be honest this is what the NFL WANTS:

1. Pats v Broncos -- Brady/Manning one last tine for right to win it all? come on the script writes itself.

2. Colt v Broncos -- Manning v new guard Luck...

3. Pats V chargers -- Yawn but 2 BIG market teams so be better for ratings

4. Colts v Chargers -- Yawn and no one outside of indy or SD would care.

Be honest I bet the NFL wants ONE of the first 2 for sure.. the others just well suck for a story line lol

So Trippelette will be officiating then huh?