Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Starting OL as per Thursday practice photos

Archer

LT: Costanzo

LG: Thornton

C: Satele

RG: McGlynn

RT: Cherilus

Lots of shots showed that to be the lineup.  Link was at 2nd team RG.  Nixon seemed to be at 2nd team RT, and Holmes was at center.  No shots of the left side of the 2nd team, but I imagine Reitz was at LT...

So, bottom line is that McGlynn is back at RG...

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was about to say the same thing... 

The COACHES watch every snap in EVERY practice.    They are a lot more informed than any of "us"...

Oh.. and bye the way this team is 22-10 the last 2 seasons under this staff.......   with all the adversity.

I don't like SS either but ....  I will trust for now.

I don't like Satele starting either.

But I'm willing to admit that the coaches may know a little more about who to put out there than me.

I'm sorry, but I refuse to believe Chuck is this dumb to put out our worst offensive line combination of the season for the playoffs, it won't happen

Dumb isn't really the right word I dont think...He is a defensive coach who spends the majority of his time with the defensive unit, He has never been at any time a coach on the offense, Its very likely that he defers that decision to those that are more qualified...he probably makes the decison solely based on what they say.

Dumb isn't really the right word I dont think...He is a defensive coach who spends the majority of his time with the defensive unit, He has never been at any time a coach on the offense, Its very likely that he defers that decision to those that are more qualified...he probably makes the decison solely based on what they say.

Personally, I think they defer to experience if the talent is pretty close.

Last year they started Zibs over Lefeged, even though he was hurt and Lefeged was playing pretty well.

no clue how they could go back to that line

Yeah, go figure. 

The Chiefs have almost announced that they are going to blitz the crap out of Andrew...and Dummy Coach Chuck is going to put the 2 guys on the O-line who are the easiest to blow up and get past...Chuck must have big money on the Chiefs or else he is inflexible to the point of incompetent.

Wow this is just pathetic.. How could pagano think that line will give us the best chance to win against the Chiefs' pass rushers? Why is he so stubborn? There is a very good chance that this decision could cost us the game. I'm disgusted.

Yeah. Pagano has a lot of good attributes but Head Coach smarts is NOT one of them...not yet anyway.

The COACHES watch every snap in EVERY practice.    They are a lot more informed than any of "us"...

Oh.. and bye the way this team is 22-10 the last 2 seasons under this staff.......   with all the adversity.

K... I'll buy that. Now tell me why it took something like 12 weeks to bench DHB and "jettison" Angerer ?

I agree that the coaches have more info than the fans and see how everyone is performing in practice. But sometimes what looks good in practice does not translate to games .... just like you hear about players that practice terrible and play great in games; I am sure the opposite is true as well.  Regardless of what they look like in practice it's obvious if you watch the games that this is not our best starting OL.