Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Richarson's Thank You Card

Monster

To The Browns Organization & Chuszinski-

Thank you for your lack of faith in me..

Thank you for NOT allowing me be a part of another humiliating, and losing season..

Thank you for allowing me to experience being a winner, To know what being a part of a WINNING Organization is like, at the PRO LEVEL.

Thank you, Because while Chudzinski is gone, as another Browns move no one will EVER understand. And ensure yet another year of learning a new coaching system ...I still stand. even @ 2.8 ypc. lol  Im showing more skill than u realized I had.

Thank you for allowing me to experience what few teams (including yourselves) will ever know, what the NFL postseason is about.  To understand the level of passion and intensity that ONLY playing for an NFL Championship ring and trophy or go home can incur.

Thank you for giving up soooo much to get me, And allowing us to give you...what, im not sure the 26th? 27th? or.28th? whichever.. Im sure you will use it wisely as always.

Thank You Browns Organization,  Yours(was) truly T.Richardson.

Thank you for giving up soooo much to get me, And allowing us to give you...what, im not sure the 26th? 27th? or.28th? whichever.. Im sure you will use it wisely as always.

If everyone finishes in the post-season where their record ranks them, it would be the 27th overall.

1-20 - Playoff non-qualifiers

21-24 - Wild-Card losers

25-28 - Divisional losers

29-30 - Conference losers

31 - Super Bowl loser

32 - Super bowl winner 

Of course it's fake!

Goodness gracious......

Did I also mention it's not funny, or clever,  or anything anyone would ever want associated with the Colts?!?   Yeah, that too...

Oh well....   life marches on....    and suddenly,  this is a playoff week!    And a short one at that.  

Playing on Saturday?    Yuk!    Oh well...    but it's here...   so, let's do it!

Go Colts!!!    :thmup:       :thmup:       :thmup:

We'd be in trouble without TRich. With him, along with continued receiver experience, we really have a chance in the playoffs. We as fans might mostly be happy with one playoff win, but maybe there is more ahead. And of course the original post was a joke - Come On, Man.

I'll be honest. OP I found it funny. Its It's not classless to me. Some people just need to find a sense of humor.

The reason I find it comical is because its so true. The Brown's need to understand you can't go from crap to glory overnight. Yes the Colts rebuilt in a year but the Colts had a much stronger organization than the Brown's and were willing to give players the time and support needed to develop

I'm pretty sure the Browns thought the pick would be in the 10-22 range. Most experts had Colts regressing and I suspect their front office agreed. Trading TRich can certainly work well for them still of course, but he represents a roster need for them (Willis McGahee? Really??!), and he might have actually helped them this season instead of us.

While some of that is true, especially the part about being on a winner. That attempt at comedy still doesn't negate the fact that he doesn't have a single 100 yard rushing game on the entire year. Despite your attempts to minimize the quality of the draft pick. A First rounder is a first rounder and certainly you'd expect at least a single hundred yard rushing performance out of even the 32nd pick. 

While some of that is true, especially the part about being on a winner. That attempt at comedy still doesn't negate the fact that he doesn't have a single 100 yard rushing game on the entire year. Despite your attempts to minimize the quality of the draft pick. A First rounder is a first rounder and certainly you'd expect at least a single hundred yard rushing performance out of even the 32nd pick.

Well, coincidentally, our other 1st round running back didn't have a 100 yard game either. I don't expect Trent to get 100 yards on just 10-15 carries. I think he will excel if he gets between 25-30, but I doubt that happens with our stable as it's not necessary.

To The Browns Organization & Chuszinski-

Thank you for your lack of faith in me..

Thank you for NOT allowing me be a part of another humiliating, and losing season..

Thank you for allowing me to experience being a winner, To know what being a part of a WINNING Organization is like, at the PRO LEVEL.

Thank you, Because while Chudzinski is gone, as another Browns move no one will EVER understand. And ensure yet another year of learning a new coaching system ...I still stand. even @ 2.8 ypc. lol  Im showing more skill than u realized I had.

Thank you for allowing me to experience what few teams (including yourselves) will ever know, what the NFL postseason is about.  To understand the level of passion and intensity that ONLY playing for an NFL Championship ring and trophy or go home can incur.

Thank You Browns Organization,  Yours(was) truly T.Richardson.

A funny I get it . 

The Colts are a class act as is T Rich  he may think these things but I'v not heard it publicly ..

Although the same can't be said of a lot of folks here on these boards.

When T Rich has a off season & training camp & preseason with the Colts with 12 & Pep Hamilton  we'll realize the first round pick we traded was a bargain for years to come the dude has great hands in open space he can make things happen & has only been a Colts 3 months ???

Talk about a rush to judgement .    GO COLTS

I think every bit of it is true.  But I will also think and will admit a 1st rounder IS a 1st rounder regardless of how high.....

i still LOVE the trade.  we don't need the 1st round rookie pick. Our pick would be late in the 1st where you get guys to develop. We have plenty of young talent to develop: Luck, Richardson, TY, Rogers, Allen, Fleener, Thornton, Holmes, Chapman, McNary, and more. I feel what we need now are a few proven studs from FA on both sides of the ball.  If we bring in a quality G, DE, and CB from FA, draft some depth in rounds 2-7, get our IR guys back, and our young guys develop further....the sky is the limit.

This thread is an interesting split of members opinions.

Member posts something that displays powerful feelings by a Colts player. Although it is determined that it was done as a kind of "dark" humor, still the intent is not to say that Trent feels that way (I dont know how one could know that for sure), but that the OP feels that way and is using Trent as an outlet for that voice.

Some members disagree with a Colt player being used for that example because they dont agree for sure that said Colt player would act that way. So they added their comments on the comment. If the return comments were considered piling on, dont go out into the real world because this is the most milk toast board for reactionary comments I have seen. I thought the reactionary comments contained far less emotion than the OP.

As usual....and I have spoke to this so many times....threads that are misleading in their true intent or content, nearly always end in some sort of controversy. I'll wager that had the title had (humor) at the end, this thread would have ran an entirely different course. Peace out.

This thread is an interesting split of members opinions.

Member posts something that displays powerful feelings by a Colts player. Although it is determined that it was done as a kind of "dark" humor, still the intent is not to say that Trent feels that way (I dont know how one could know that for sure), but that the OP feels that way and is using Trent as an outlet for that voice.

Some members disagree with a Colt player being used for that example because they dont agree for sure that said Colt player would act that way. So they added their comments on the comment. If the return comments were considered piling on, dont go out into the real world because this is the most milk toast board for reactionary comments I have seen. I thought the reactionary comments contained far less emotion than the OP.

As usual....and I have spoke to this so many times....threads that are misleading in their true intent or content, nearly always end in some sort of controversy. I'll wager that had the title had (humor) at the end, this thread would have ran an entirely different course. Peace out.

or anything anyone would ever want associated with the Colts?!?

Really? The above quote was ridiculous, based on the intent of the OP. You've lost your marbles on this one Warhorse. But you have plenty in the bag!

I believe Trent Richardson is a man. A man doesn't gloat over other's misfortune. This post has all the "humor" of a 7 year old schoolboy pulling a chair back as the girl in front of him goes to sit, and falls to the floor. I suppose those who think it's funny can appreciate "dark humor".