Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Robert Mathis credited with sack/fumble in Sunday; currently 2nd in the league in sacks (merge)

Dustin

The Colts have been informed that Jerrell Freeman's interception has been changed to a Mathis strip sack. He's at 17.5 sacks and 8 forced fumbles on the year.

The @Colts have been informed that Robert Mathis did indeed record a strip/sack Sunday. He now has 17.5 sacks and 8 forced fumbles in 2013

As expected, Elias changes one of #colts Jerrell Freeman's INTs at Kansas City to a sack/strip for Robert Mathis. Mathis with 17 1/2 sacks.

The Colts have been informed that Jerrell Freeman's interception has been changed to a Mathis strip sack. He's at 17.5 sacks and 8 forced fumbles on the year.

The @Colts have been informed that Robert Mathis did indeed record a strip/sack Sunday. He now has 17.5 sacks and 8 forced fumbles in 2013

As expected, Elias changes one of #colts Jerrell Freeman's INTs at Kansas City to a sack/strip for Robert Mathis. Mathis with 17 1/2 sacks.

i was telling my brother in law, after seeing the replay, that the play should be changed to a strip sack.

Thats odd, usually if the ball never hits the ground on a play like that its an int for the qb. Any game I watched in the last 30 years with a play like that has been ruled an int.,thats how d-lineman usually get picks-qb gets hit ball pops up in the air they catch.

he had had an empty hand coming forward. It was a fumble

just joined as a rams fan. no way mathis gets league lead in sacks. robert quinn all the way baby! deacon jones award...fitting that first award is going to a ram. go rams! come on without, come on within, you ain't seen nothing like the mighty quinn!

Rams last game is against the Seahawks, so trying to sack Wilson (relatively hard)

Colts last game is against the Jaguars, so trying to sack Henne (lololololol)

Mathis is a half sack behind, he will cupcake to the Deacon Jones.

just joined as a rams fan. no way mathis gets league lead in sacks. robert quinn all the way baby! deacon jones award...fitting that first award is going to a ram. go rams! come on without, come on within, you ain't seen nothing like the mighty quinn!

Last time we played the Jags Mathis had 3 sacks. So I wouldn't say it's out of the realm of possibility.

Rams last game is against the Seahawks, so trying to sack Wilson (relatively hard)

Colts last game is against the Jaguars, so trying to sack Henne (lololololol)

Mathis is a half sack behind, he will cupcake to the Deacon Jones.

Last time we played the Jags Mathis had 3 sacks. So I wouldn't say it's out of the realm of possibility.

quinn had 3 sacks against seahawks as well last time, including 2 back to back. quinn has this on lockdown, hes gotten even better these past few weeks. now they have something to play for

how could anyone have more sacks than Mathis this year?  I bet the dude who leads the league must have been "given" a few.  You know how that goes. QB goes down accidentally and he was the only one near him.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/toyjb3lomr7m0q0/The%20Mighty%20Quinn.mp4

Watch this video, shows his sacks. He definitely is not given any. Fastest defensive end in the league.

probably not playing again, injured his toe again. same injury he ended up on IR with.

its like you guys didnt watch the game we dominated you in earlier this season. quinn destroyed your guy..whats his name, constanzo?

Yeah I didn't say he wasn't good lol. You're getting awfully defensive about nothing.

probably not playing again, injured his toe again. same injury he ended up on IR with.

its like you guys didnt watch the game we dominated you in earlier this season. quinn destroyed your guy..whats his name, constanzo?

That means nothing. Our o line has largely been garbage all year long and everybody knows it. Seattle is an entirely different beast.

Thoughts of a random Rams fan:

"It's Christmas Eve. I definitely should go to a Colts board to shove some of my opinions around. Clearly they will respect me for it, and it will be good for all involved."

An obvious who cares should be noted as well, but tis the season right?

Guest TeamLoloJones

quinn had 3 sacks against seahawks as well last time, including 2 back to back. quinn has this on lockdown, hes gotten even better these past few weeks. now they have something to play for

What are they playing for?  Not the playoffs....again....

Guest TeamLoloJones

Thoughts of a random Rams fan:

"It's Christmas Eve. I definitely should go to a Colts board to shove some of my opinions around. Clearly they will respect me for it, and it will be good for all involved."

An obvious who cares should be noted as well, but tis the season right?

He's got nothing to look forward to in January...again...so what do you expect?

lol @ being so excited over an individual award. Even more lol @ joining this board to write it. Enjoy watching your team miss the playoffs again.

the guy who shut down one of the better pass rushers in the league Sunday ?

the guy who shut down one of the better pass rushers in the league Sunday ?

Anyway Luck did not bother to look at Fleener who looked to be running a Flat Route, He appeared to look at Richardson who was also wide open as well but he zoned in on DHB instead who was pretty well double covered on a Go Route

Silly ram fans...trix are for kids.

in response to your quote about RG3, he wasn't benched in favor of cousins. two factors on why he was benched

1) their season was already lost and no need to risk injury to him.

2) their driving Cousins trade value up especially with help from other front office members of other teams and the press. 

this is a try out for other teams in regards to cousins right now. they are trying to get back into the first round or at worst get another 2nd rounder. can not blame them for trying.