Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I think we should lose to the Chiefs...

bap1331

Having 1st round bye and beating the team your expected to play in the post season is just a curse. The v team you lose to in the regular season you beat in the playoffs.

Just my 2 cents...

To wish to lose any game at this point is not smart thinking. All 3 teams ahead of the Colts lost games last week so the Colts could luck out and improve their seed rankings. I am sorry to inform you that your 2 cents is not even close to being worth anything.

Posted · Hidden by Superman, December 18, 2013 - inflammatory
Hidden by Superman, December 18, 2013 - inflammatory

Having 1st round bye and beating the team your expected to play in the post season is just a curse. The v team you lose to in the regular season you beat in the playoffs.

Just my 2 cents...

016539b9ebe6a5a38bfd384f75d1b1dbc1e99c02

Plus the Chiefs have a monster defense. They will be mad if we beat them.

they can be mad all they want, if we end up with the 1 or 2 seed after we beat them this weekend, they have to make it through New England or Cinci on the road first before they face us again. getting home field through out is the important thing right now especially since it is in reach. all I can say is thank god for beating Denver when we did and having the quality of opponents we had this year compared to New England because we own the tie breaker over those two. Cinci has to lose out which is possible.

Just my 2 cents...

The guy didn`t say ONEWORD about losing On Purpose.

And The Bye isn`t a Proven benefit as the COLTS have shown time and again.

I`ll take the draft position.

The guy didn`t say ONEWORD about losing On Purpose.

And The Bye isn`t a Proven benefit as the COLTS have shown time and again.

I`ll take the draft position.

What draft position? Once you make the playoffs, record has little bearing on where you draft. The Colts dont even have a first round pick to worry much over that anyways. Draft position is completely pointless, and this game has no bearing on it. Take the higher seed.

Of course I dont know why Im responding to this. Youre just a blatant troll and will come back with some form of "Fire Pagano" with an uncreative nickname demeaning him.