Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Awesome gifs of the game

snkdy

Geez, those plays will make Andrew positively anxious to throw to them some more.

....as long as Pep allows him to run the passing plays...as long as Pagano allows Pep to call those plays.

What are you talking about, Pep let's Luck throw early and often all the time.

That second gift I remember watching that play my jaw just dropped it was how did that happen . When he cut back and across at first I was like crap he's going to loose a few yards from his forward progress then he just made there D look silly I was surprised there whole secondary didn't fall down and fake injury out of shame . Really hope to see more of that from Brazill and Rogers .

Geez, those plays will make Andrew positively anxious to throw to them some more.

....as long as Pep allows him to run the passing plays...as long as Pagano allows Pep to call those plays.

Oh boy. If those plays don't give Luck confidence with Rodgers and Brazill I'd be shocked. Tough yards and never giving up. This is going to be the start of beautiful relationships.

I saw these on BR and I thought some of you might enjoy them.

DR's first NFL TD:

ColtsTD.gif

Outstanding effort from Brazill (and a lot of missed tackles lol)

ColtSTD2.gif

Brazill balling again, also one of Luck's best TDs of the season imo:

brazill.gif

I want to see Luck trust these 2 more. Also I agree on his long TD to Brazill. He needs to throw like that more consistently and if he does man just think about this O when all of our playmakers are healthy!!!

Definitely an amazing TD pass and connection to Brazill in the endzone. I think Andrew will feel more confident with our receivers here on out.

His second best TD throw of the season. #1 being Hilton's second TD against SEA right over Browner.

LaVonn is a bit like Pierre Garcon in my eyes. Hopefully our guys can develop. We could well have one of the best passing O's in the league for years to come. Fix the interior line. Maybe even try draft a franchise left tackle in the future. I like Castonzo but sometimes I feel he is one step down from those top tier guys.

LaVonn is a bit like Pierre Garcon in my eyes. Hopefully our guys can develop. We could well have one of the best passing O's in the league for years to come. Fix the interior line. Maybe even try draft a franchise left tackle in the future. I like Castonzo but sometimes I feel he is one step down from those top tier guys.

he is.. and that would be ok if the interior of the line was better.. it's just impossible to have top tier guys at every position, and i think our tackles both are good/very good.. upgrading the center and RG positions should be the primary task.. 

Look at that pocket for Luck to throw out of on that Brazil TD!! 

Keep it up boys!! 

And Pep: I know you are allergic, but THROW MORE SLANTS!! !

This!

It's the only route that DHB can catch and a slant seems to be at least a 75% chance of gaining 6 or more yards.  

And with a lucky break like a missed tackle, they can go for longer.

I'd trade those sweet GIFs for a big, fat W.

And BJGE was short. Zero doubt in my mind.

Normally I would agree with you but if these WRs did not make these plays I think we would be in even worse shape as we head towards the playoffs. Yea I hate losing and the loss sucks, it always does. In this case though if this game made Luck more confident in his WRs and the WRs more confident in themselves and it leads to a better team, offense and more wins than I am willing to eat this loss for that cost.