Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

1 and done book it

runthepost

No real offense threat that are Consistent we cannot move the ball unless the other team plays prevent defense and the play calling is horrible.. The defense cannot stop any team from scoring or moving the ball.. The chiefs will most likely run through this team and beat the dog mess outta us. 1 and done book it!

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No real offense threat that are Consistent we cannot move the ball unless the other team plays prevent defense and the play calling is horrible.. The defense cannot stop any team from scoring or moving the ball.. The chiefs will most likely run through this team and beat the dog mess outta us. 1 and done book it!

Captain obvious....

Thanks for your brave prediction.

Funny how the mind works, I actually read the title as "one and done, book it!". Must be the lasting effect of the Colt's inept play affecting my brain.

No question, we are not going anywhere in the playoffs. I don't think we will even win next week.

Please say one positive thing about anything. Not the Colts just anything. Dogs, kittens, charcoal, The * Girls anything. I do not believe you possess that ability. I'm only calling you out because you could literally just copy past the same response to any topic on this forum.

Please say one positive thing about anything. Not the Colts just anything. Dogs, kittens, charcoal, The * Girls anything. I do not believe you possess that ability. I'm only calling you out because you could literally just copy past the same response to any topic on this forum.

Okay, I loved the way Brazill powered through five or seven Bengals to get to the end zone, and I love that Da'Rick took it to the house. How's that?

And for the record, I have not "copied and pasted" one damn thing on this forum.

If you can make the playoffs, anything can happen.

Yep....around this time last year many Ravens fans were saying the same thing, as were Giants fans before them when NY won a Super Bowl.

Sure....I'll be surprised if we do what those two teams did, but at the same time there isn't an AFC or NFC team we aren't capable of beating.

Okay, I loved the way Brazill powered through five or seven Bengals to get to the end zone, and I love that Da'Rick took it to the house. How's that?

And for the record, I have not "copied and pasted" one damn thing on this forum.

Sir it was sarcasm, and good job on the positivity thing I honestly didn't think you had it in you.

We finished the year as absolute dogs the year we won our SB.

That's true, but I don't think we were as bad then, as we are now. We are at six games and counting of poor play on both sides of the ball, and poor decisions by our coaching staff. Look at our first two drives....3 and 3 and we launch a 20 yard pass, incomplete. 3 and 9 and we throw a screen, (same play as 1 and 10, which DB fell) and gain maybe 2. Who does that?? It wouldn't be so bad, except it has been happening on a regular basis all season long.

That's true, but I don't think we were as bad then, as we are now. We are at six games and counting of poor play on both sides of the ball, and poor decisions by our coaching staff. Look at our first two drives....3 and 3 and we launch a 20 yard pass, incomplete. 3 and 9 and we throw a screen, (same play as 1 and 10, which DB fell) and gain maybe 2. Who does that?? It wouldn't be so bad, except it has been happening on a regular basis all season long.

None of those plays matter once the playoffs start. It's a whole new season.

Perhaps, but I'd much rather enter the playoffs with some steam rather than the knowledge that the only reason we are in the playoffs in the first place is that we basically ran unopposed.

Why would you care about the rest of our division? They're all pro teams. They had their chances to win games and they didn't. We did.

We've won 8 games this year. 22 other teams can't claim that. It's not because we had a cupcake schedule either. We've beaten so great teams this year.

None of those plays matter once the playoffs start. It's a whole new season.

with the exact same players/coaches, and playcalling... I honestly don't know how this team can be fixed this season. I thought it was our O line... then we have this game against the bengals with the O line actually looking NFL caliber, and we still almost get blown out. I'm just gonna blame playcalling and DHB the rest of the season regardless.

with the exact same players/coaches, and playcalling... I honestly don't know how this team can be fixed this season. I thought it was our O line... then we have this game against the bengals with the O line actually looking NFL caliber, and we still almost get blown out. I'm just gonna blame playcalling and DHB the rest of the season regardless.

The line was still horrid this game.

Not to mention you can safely subtract 7 off the final score for Cincy.

You thought the o-line looked NFL caliber today??? I'll admit I didn't get to see the entire game, but I seen most of it, and the line still looked terrible. Luck was repeatably hurried and the run blocking was non-existent.