Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

McGlynn benched and other roster moves [Merge]

Dustin

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd rather seen Satele benched and McGlynn to center. Oh well, at least their trying something different. As long as Satele is playing, not sure it will improve though.

McGlynn has a cast on his hand doesnt he? I dont think he can play center.

Too bad it took their boss to call them out publicly for them to actually do anything. But yes, I'm excited about this game. Maybe some of the play calling will change a bit as well

Yeah, I think the plays will change too. Pep is in serious trouble. The Colts chances are on the line, along with his job.

Guest TeamLoloJones

Reed is gone, Rogers is active, McGlynn is benched, and Brown is starting.  I feel like I'm in the twighlight zone.  And I like it.

Reed is gone, Rogers is active, McGlynn is benched, and Brown is starting.  I feel like I'm in the twighlight zone.  And I like it.

regardless if this all works out (I think we get mixed results.....I dont expect nothing great but of course Im hoping Im wrong) Im glad that staff is trying something different because watching Mcglynn on tape you could make a video of what an O Lineman is not supposed to do

Now THIS is what I like to see. Not just this but, benching richardson, playing rogers, changing up playcalling. I finally feel the sense of urgency coming from this coaching staff, which is fantastic. Up until this point, it was all talk of, " we need to execute better". Now the staff has finally realized what we need to do to win. Don't be surprised if satele is pulled next week, or maybe even during today's game.

Could be the shot in the arm we need. I like that we aren't settling. Make it known to anyone that suits up, if you don't produce, you're replaceable.

Accountability has been missing from this team all year. These moves put everyone on notice that you are no longer rewarded a job without the production to justify it

Btw, Rogers reminds me of a young Lance Stevenson. He needs some good mentors and needs to be coached up. As in giving it all every play and not pouting, sulking when a play goes wrong or they go 3 and out

Speaking of Lance, he is playing phenomenal this year.  Pacers up by 10 @ LA, PG and West are doing very well.   Gotta get this win to start out the western conf road trip.

Speaking of Lance, he is playing phenomenal this year. Pacers up by 10 @ LA, PG and West are doing very well. Gotta get this win to start out the western conf road trip.

Oh snap! Good looking out didn't think game was in till later. Yeah Lance has been a beast. He gets to cute like last game but his pretty damn good. 15-1! Make me feel better about the Colts play but football>basketball