Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Trent's sprained ankle

azcolt

My guess is if Trents out we see a little more passes thrown then we have averaged this season(33), Although it would be interesting to see what Brown can do with the bulk of the carries behind a full back if Trent had to miss a game

I think people are going to be surprised at how good Boom is.

Legion of Boom... no, already taken.

Sonic Boom... no.

Boom or Bust... no, to sophmoric.

GD Boom!  I sure hope not.

Okay, who is Boom?  Is that in reference to Herron?

Here come the Boom!

(We Buckeyes get excited when any of our alums are playing)

Yeah my uncle actually played DT for them back in 85-86. Signed with the Browns as a UFA and blew out his knee. So my whole family and brother-in-law are hardcore buckeye fans ;)

Kenton Keith in our offense would be fine because we don't do dump passes.  Better go back and look at his average per carry versus other RBs on our team during that time.

Yes we do. We targeted backs six times last week, about 15% of Luck's attempts. That's right in line with our season average of about 16% of targets going to backs, which is twice as much as we threw to backs last season. It isn't a primary feature of our passing attack, but we do throw to the backs. 

I agree that Keith was pretty effective as a runner, but we don't call him Stone Hands for nothing.

Yes we do. We targeted backs six times last week, about 15% of Luck's attempts. That's right in line with our season average of about 16% of targets going to backs, which is twice as much as we threw to backs last season. It isn't a primary feature of our passing attack, but we do throw to the backs. 

I agree that Keith was pretty effective as a runner, but we don't call him Stone Hands for nothing.

I was referring to the way we used to use over the line dump passes a bunch.  Our passes to RBs today are more screens and open field passes versus dump/shuffle passes.