Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

***OFFICIAL RG3 EXCUSES THREAD***

jvan1973

Guest TeamLoloJones

Trent Richardson is only 22 years old too if I'm not mistaken. Good trade for a low round pick... once this line is fixed it will pay off.

Stop with the common sense...I can't take it.

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Pats won. Unlike Colts fans, I could care less what my QBs stats look like as long as my team wins. Kind of like valuing SB wins over division titles and league MVPs... but don't worry. Irsay has caught on that winning rings is what it is all about.

i think you mean couldn't care less

Guest TeamLoloJones

The Pats won. Unlike Colts fans, I could care less what my QBs stats look like as long as my team wins. Kind of like valuing SB wins over division titles and league MVPs... but don't worry. Irsay has caught on that winning rings is what it is all about.

You were the one who brought up stats with the Gabbert analogy...

I like Luck a lot. He is doing his thing. And this conservative offense has been good for him. He is not Manning and would be silly for the Cotls to treat him as such.

My ax here has nothing to do with Colts as much as the hatred toward RG as evidenced by the title of this thread.

What is sad is Colts fans should have been voting for RG to beat the Broncs as that would have helped your position in the AFC for the Broncs to have two losses especially if they end up over taking the Chiefs for the division.

You have to vote for Griffin III... makes since being in Washington. No hanging chads this time. We as fans have no horse in that race. Our Colts proved we can beat the best teams out there, and I don't think it matters where we play.

Your flip flopping more than John Kerry on this forum.

Guest TeamLoloJones

It was comparing RG and Luck who only have stats so far. No post-season wins.

Oh so you can pick and choose what your comments can mean but make a generalization of all Colts fans...ok got it.

You have to vote for Griffin III... makes since being in Washington. No hanging chads this time. We as fans have no horse in that race. Our Colts proved we can beat the best teams out there, and I don't think it matters where we play.

I was voting for him today because it would help the Pats if the Broncs lost just like it would have helped the Colts. But hey instead you got a gloat thread.

I was voting for him today because it would help the Pats if the Broncs lost just like it would have helped the Colts. But hey instead you got a gloat thread.

How would it help us? We want the Broncos to win the division because we already have the tie-breaker over them. All a Broncos loss would do is give the Chiefs a larger lead in the division. 

The minute you start gloating on here about anything you will now be called out for doing so... Your attempt(s) at derailing this thread have been laughable, but at least you wised up and now you are talking.

You do know the Broncs have one loss and you have two?

Yes? I'll root for the Broncos to lose when they have a firm grasp on the division. Them losing has no benefit to us at this time. 

Btw, did you just not see my other comments or did you just ignore it because it pointed out your hypocrisy? 

you do know it doesn't matter if the chiefs win the division. The broncos could go 14-2 and still have to come here if we win the division

Guess it depends if you think the Chiefs will go 16-0 or 15-1. I think they may drop both to the Broncs and lose another game or two. Broncs have maybe one more loss to the Pats at the razor. They could easily go 15 and 1 and take the division and the home game from you.

I know. I answered him up above. I was thinking more in season second guessing than draft. Cosell was slobbering over Luck by mid season last year.

Yeah.. I started writing before you posted your correction. They all under rated Lucks arm. Cosell , Sims , Kiper , PFW and the rest. For some reason he never was asked to make the tough throws at Stanford.

When Trent Richardson does bad we get to blame the oline and sat "give him more time". But when the rookie of the year, rushed back from injur has one bad game against the #3 team in the NFL we get to bash him and label him a bust. These aren't excuses these are facts. His line hung him to dry tonight and many other games. I think it's fair to give him some more time until we call him busr.

Keep in minds I have a passionate dislike for RG-Knee

When Trent Richardson does bad we get to blame the oline and sat "give him more time". But when the rookie of the year, rushed back from injur has one bad game against the #3 team in the NFL we get to bash him and label him a bust. These aren't excuses these are facts. His line hung him to dry tonight and many other games. I think it's fair to give him some more time until we call him busr.

one bad game? Have you been watching any redskins games. He has been terrible

Brady has more than a decade of division titles, SB wins, SB MVPs and league MVPs. He is irrlevant to a discussion of RG and Luck but it is a good try by some to try to bring him in when he won today putting up 24 unanswered points in the second half againt a team that the Colts lost to.

If we are going to judge RG and Luck then the stats are what we have thus far in just a season and a half. My overall point is that nothing has been determined between the two as much as Colts fans want to bury Rg and write his eulogy. His team is right in the thick of the East. They were double digit dogs today so like I said not sure why some think today really means anything one way or the other. It is not like Luck is lighting up the stat books this year. His numbers are in the bottom third of the league with the success of the team coming from the run game and defense.

So let me get this right . When Brady throws 1 TD and passes for 120 yards "HE" is the one that "won and put up 24 unanswered points in a second half vs a team that beat the Colts." But when Andrew Luck who has thrown more TD's and has 1/2 of the ints Brady has ... wins.. it's because of his defense , running game and special teams." That has to be the most ridiculous pile on ridiculous crap ever posted on this board. 

Luck has way better stats and has played much better than Brady this year. Take it for what it's worth and stop making statements that make you sound like a chimp.

one bad game? Have you been watching any redskins games. He has been terrible

he looked good against the bears, Packers, Philly, even Dallas were he was getting eaten by the dline and his pick came off a receiver slipping. How about Trent in every game as a Colt? How about that? THe one game where he even gets a decent YPC he ends up fumbling it... 

So let me get this right . When Brady throws 1 TD and passes for 120 yards "HE" is the one that "won and put up 24 unanswered points in a second half vs a team that beat the Colts." But when Andrew Luck who has thrown more TD's and has 1/4 of the ints Brady has ... wins.. it's because of his defense , running game and special teams." That has to be the most ridiculous pile on ridiculous crap ever posted on this board.

Luck has way better stats and has played much better than Brady this year. Take it for what it's worth and stop making statements that make you sound like a chimp.

against stiffer competition as well

So you're a colts fan, and want to give RG3 more time to develop, but when we talk about Richardson developing, h'es a disappointing bust...not sure I follow you.

he looked good against the bears, Packers, Philly, even Dallas were he was getting eaten by the dline and his pick came off a receiver slipping. How about Trent in every game as a Colt? How about that? THe one game where he even gets a decent YPC he ends up fumbling it...

what does trent have to do with this conversation?

So does this mean if we all "vote " for the Colts and Luck next week , we'll get a win ?

You obviously didn't watch all those games

He was awful in every one of those games. He was awesome at stat padding in garbage time tho. 

Anyone that said he was good in those games is truly clueless. The only game that he was even close to good was the Dallas game. 

So you're a colts fan, and want to give RG3 more time to develop, but when we talk about Richardson developing, h'es a disappointing bust...not sure I follow you.

Nope. GO and read ANY of my posts concerning Richardson. I literally say SO FAR Richardson has been an average looking back imo. Not once have I used the term Bust, and multiple times I have stated that I will give give him as much times as he needs to prove me wrong. So OffensivelyPC, I've no idea who you're trying to follow here. If you're debating anything i've written, just go look at my posts on him :)

When you say things like this, it makes me question where your allegiance lies.  You make this argument for RGIII, but not for Trent...I'm curious who you are really rooting for.