Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

***OFFICIAL RG3 EXCUSES THREAD***

Find one post where I say RG is better than Luck. You won't find it. You will find a ton of posts by me saying I believe Luck is the better all around QB and a beast which he is. He was not overhyped when they compared him to Elway. I just don't think RG is dead and buried as many on this thread seem to want to believe because his success somehow takes the shine off your guy. RG is 3-5 with the Vikings coming up on Thursday. If he wins that he is 4-5 which is a game better then he was  last year when he went 3-6 in his first nine before ripping off 7 wins to take the division.

That one is fair and I agree that some of the Colt fans want RG3 to crap the bed every week.

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was an RG3 thread and a poster just said pick 6. It wasn't a horrible play by RG3 . A lineman deflected a pass at the LOS. His sidearm delivery will get some of these type plays. But wasn't really anything other than a comment by a poster watching the game and saying "pick 6." Anyway according to your brain and the way it works , if Robert Griffin played the jets next week and had say a 100 QB rating , that would make him compare favorably to  Brady ...who had something like a 50 QB rating 2 weeks ago ?

You are reading waaay too much into my post ...

Find one post where I say RG is better than Luck. You won't find it. You will find a ton of posts by me saying I believe Luck is the better all around QB and a beast which he is. He was not overhyped when they compared him to Elway. I just don't think RG is dead and buried as many on this thread seem to want to believe because his success somehow takes the shine off your guy. RG is 3-5 with the Vikings coming up on Thursday. If he wins that he is 4-5 which is a game better then he was last year when he went 3-6 in his first nine before ripping off 7 wins to take the division.

You just took a shot at luck and don't say you didn't cause we're not stupid stating rg had 3 times as many points as luck did against the chargers your just being a wiseazz

Shouldn't you be busy preparing your excuses for why your team lost tonight?

Shouldn't you be preparing better troll posts? And I'm not one to make excuses. I expect my team to win tonight anyway. You won't be able to fill your dig on Griffin/Texan quota today I'm afraid.

Shouldn't you be preparing better troll posts? And I'm not one to make excuses. I expect my team to win tonight anyway. You won't be able to fill your dig on Griffin/Texan quota today I'm afraid.

Qwiz your normally alright I'm my book but Dustin is far from a troll just sayin

What's the point of this thread existing outside of bad trolling and being an overall worthless thead? It's become the home of cheap shots, RGIII hate and face palming cause some people can't help but say something ignorant.

What's the point of this thread existing outside of bad trolling and being an overall worthless thead? It's become the home of cheap shots, RGIII hate and face palming cause some people can't help but say something ignorant.

So don't be a part of it. Really simple solution