Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

McAfee drug tested after big hit on Holliday [Merge]

chrisfarley

I really like Pat. Wish his punting were more consistent this season, but the guy has character and personality. And the Boomstick isn't just for kicking, as Trindon Holliday can tell you.

yes, you are right, he has been a bit inconsistent.  I think he will get it together, i noticed that his technique on the 32 yard punt last night was really weird, like there was a little hop step hesitation or something.  I'm sure he will analyze on tape quite a bit throughout the week and bye week.  Assuming he stays out of "Broad-River".

I really like Pat. Wish his punting were more consistent this season, but the guy has character and personality. And the Boomstick isn't just for kicking, as Trindon Holliday can tell you.

He puts the "boom" in boomstick. He has been inconsistent but he had some beauties yesterday.

Pat McAfee selected for drug test following big hit in Sunday's game ( something that is supposedly random but sure has interesting timing )

The enormous hit was one of the biggest ever seen by an NFL kicker, and the hype it caused apparently attracted the NFL. On Monday, McAfee tweeted a picture of a note he received that day, summoning him to a urine-doping test by the NFL’s drug testing program.

Pat McAfee @PatMcAfeeShow

Guys... Make one random tackle... And end up on a "Random" steroid test.. Must be my bod #UpperBodyOfAnAdolescent

The drug test is random, which may cause cause NFL fans everywhere to raise their eyebrows. Could this be a strange coincidence? Maybe.

But then again, maybe not.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865588831/Colts-kicker-Pat-McAfee-selected-for-drug-test-following-big-hit-in-Sundays-game.html

Click to enlarge 

post-11-0-46403500-1382453701_thumb.jpg

Pat McAfee aside from his first punt of the game really came into his own... and had six punts downed within the 20 yard line. Not too shabby. I hope they give that man a new contract.

Pat McAfee aside from his first punt of the game really came into his own... and had six punts downed within the 20 yard line. Not too shabby. I hope they give that man a new contract.

Yeah, not really complaining about this game. But he's had a handful of bad punts this season, and some have hurt us. I hope we re-sign him also.