Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Samson Satele's knee

1959Colts

Does anyone know what happened to Satele?

It looked like there was some kind of fighting going on during the previous play. Then on the next play Satele was rolling around in pain holding his knee.

Did that guy from Denver twist Satele's knee on the bottom of the pile or something?

Yea you can clearly tell it was intentional I mean no questions about that. I sure hope the league makes some decisions on this deal.

haha the league make a righteous decision. Joke of the day.

Seriously though they have more important things to do. Like fine players for uniform violations.

This is where the league should suspend the same number of games the injured player is out for plus a couple.  You end a career yours is done too.  Completely classless and I'll have a hard time pulling for Denver from now on with that kind of trash on the team.

I think satele should Suh...

Actually not that far-fetched.  It's tough to prove, but at least in theory, you can be liable for an intentional tort for your actions on a football field in certain circumstances (Hackbart v. Cincinnati Bengals).

Denver's defense was getting frustrated. they had no answer for our offense after the first quarter. they started making stupid decisions like taking their helmets off on the field throwing their helmets on the field, fighting, and even started to play dirty. you could see the offensive line was complaining to the refs and pagano about the whole thing in the second half

Guest TeamLoloJones

Vickerson twisted it, dirty player, he punched one of our guys that got 15 yards, then he twisted Satele's knee, and then went out of his way to bump Luck. 

Someone should have put Landry in on offense and showed Vickerson what's what.