Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

So Proud of our Colts/Best Feeling Ever (merge)

jemack

Guest TeamLoloJones

All you bandwagon fans better jump back on board!!! THE TRAIN IS LEAVING THE STATION!!!!!   COLTS ALL DAY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im happier then when I take my happy pill that ive been on for 2 months...

Having the media and the fans from 31 other teams rooting for Broncos just speechless is the best feeling ever.

I am recording Skip Bayless tomorrow for sure...

Time to take a bye week and get prepared for the Titans!

What better can you ask for?

What a win for the Colts! 5-2 at the bye with wins over the 49ers, Seahawks, and Broncos. Better than expected now we just need to play that kind of ball on a consistent basis and to get healthy. Hopefully Wayne wont be out too long...we need him down the stretch.

Seeing Peyton again welled up some old feelings inside me. True class all the way and he will always be a Colt. We gave respect that was due but at the end of the day the Shoe still took care of its business. What a night!

im happier then when I take my happy pill that ive been on for 2 months...

Having the media and the fans from 31 other teams rooting for Broncos just speechless is the best feeling ever.

I am recording Skip Bayless tomorrow for sure...

Time to take a bye week and get prepared for the Titans!

What better can you ask for?

Skip is already spinning it because Manning had better numbers than Luck...

He's not going to say he was wrong so don't expect that but I think the whole city of Indianapolis really wants to yell hey skip...SCORE BOARD!

If they beat us they are right back in it. 

Anything could happen but...

They have lost Daniel Manning and Brian Cushing on Defense for the rest of the year and the QB under center in week 8 is SOOOOO undetermined. I like our chances. Fork is there... bud.

Anything could happen but...

They have lost Daniel Manning and Brian Cushing on Defense for the rest of the year and the QB under center in week 8 is SOOOOO undetermined. I like our chances. Fork is there... bud.

Oh yeah they are beat up too.  I would just like to wait to put a fork in them till after we beat them at least once.  They are going to be kinda trying to make a last stand in two weeks.  If they can get that game they have a chance to save their season.  If they lose it they might very well crack completely. 

I have a torn meniscus and I can walk..but limping in a little pain, especially if I turn my knee a certain way..He could have a ligament tear, but I pray that he doesn't..

I felt bad for Andrew. He said it was all his fault that it was a terrible pass, and he hopes Reggie's ok.