Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

So Proud of our Colts/Best Feeling Ever (merge)

jemack

im happier then when I take my happy pill that ive been on for 2 months...

Having the media and the fans from 31 other teams rooting for Broncos just speechless is the best feeling ever.

I am recording Skip Bayless tomorrow for sure...

Time to take a bye week and get prepared for the Titans!

What better can you ask for?

Better than the return of the McRib?

How do you lose to the chargers and beat the broncos? I have a feeling we play to the level of our opponents.

It's the NFL, one year with Manning we beat the Pats and Brady in New England and won a Super Bowl but lost to the Texans who were on their way to a top five draft pick.  These things happen. 

I admit this game troubled me.  I am a Colts fan #1.  But I also knew that if Peyton lost this game he would get a lot of beatdowns from the media and fans.  So I figured I was going to be disappointed either way.  But this actually turned out to be good.  Peyton had a good game after starting slow. You can't blame him for the loss.  I know he had one interception on his hand being hit and then strip sack.  But he played a good game.  Denvers beat up offensive line really hurt them. And all their turnovers.  So I think I can say Peyton played a good game.  Nothing to be ashamed about.  It was just the Colts night :)

I have a torn meniscus and I can walk..but limping in a little pain, especially if I turn my knee a certain way..He could have a ligament tear, but I pray that he doesn't..

I felt bad for Andrew. He said it was all his fault that it was a terrible pass, and he hopes Reggie's ok.

I don't want to dog Andrew but I think the moment got to him late for the first time.  He had two or three just bad passes in the fourth quarter the Reggie one not with standing.  Don't get me wrong no way do we win without Andrew but he was a little wild late. 

What a win for the Colts! 5-2 at the bye with wins over the 49ers, Seahawks, and Broncos. Better than expected now we just need to play that kind of ball on a consistent basis and to get healthy. Hopefully Wayne wont be out too long...we need him down the stretch.

Seeing Peyton again welled up some old feelings inside me. True class all the way and he will always be a Colt. We gave respect that was due but at the end of the day the Shoe still took care of its business. What a night!

We have now beaten the top three teams in the power rankings going into the season.  This team can play with anyone.  Also good news after the Texans game our schedule really comes to us.  We have the Titans twice, the Jags and Texans at home, the Cardinals and Rams, and then the two toughies the Bengals and Chiefs.  KC will be a bad match up for us but I think we can beat the Bengals. 

Every game is still a huge game at this point. The division is by no means wrapped up yet. The bye week will be HUGE for us. Need to get healthy. 

well yea, from that perspective were not bragging, its a game to game thing...

I just love that we shut the media up

Seeing the interviews after the game... the players are ridding high tonight. Robert Mathis has reached his career high in sacks already this season.

Hes gonna break an all time record!!! A sack a game. Most players get an average of 8.5 a year!!

It's the NFL, one year with Manning we beat the Pats and Brady in New England and won a Super Bowl but lost to the Texans who were on their way to a top five draft pick.  These things happen. 

I know. I speak just to ......... i'm 60's, don't give a damn. it was great that  we beat the broncos though

most of all i'm proud of the colts fans tonight! they showed their love and respect for Peyton, but still got the message out that they stand behind Luck and our beloved team..

i was seriously concerned how the home crowd would react when broncos were on offense, but from the first snap they took, the house was rocking!!!

i'm still getting goose- bumps.. great job Colts nation!

All you bandwagon fans better jump back on board!!! THE TRAIN IS LEAVING THE STATION!!!!!   COLTS ALL DAY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would prefer the train run over them

Colts deserve credit played a solid game, V Broncos do what they do every game in that shoot themselves in foot with serious fumble issues & bye time Peyton got on track, they fumblerd again

Colts physical; play was evident, CBs were great, Luck took advantage of the poor Denver pass D & Mathis u knew would get by sub Tackles but the strip ball sack, safety was an extra bonus while Walden hit peytons arm causing the floater IT , wonderful

Manning under pressure alot &    Miller  couldnt get to luck

Peyton made critical mental error when with 2 minutes left in first half  didnt do any runs and just gave the ball back & luck got a TD, Thats a difference maker right there & great momentum swing at hallfs end

well done colts

Schaub, will Kubiak start him against the Colts or go with the Casey Kenan who was a refreshing change as I watched the game. The new kid shows a lot of promise and had a zillion yards in college. If we just maintain this steady pace we should be playing late. I can't figure this game against Denver after watching the Chargers runs to ball so well against us. The future looks good and I like coach always reminding our guys to "remain humble" and take one game at a time.

P.S. Ain't it a shame about poor old Tom Brady falling to the Jets?? Who? The Jets! Who?

Colts brought it last night, it was a great team effort...   Defense was HUGE

12th Man bought it as well, from the very start until the last play...   GREAT crowd!!!  

2 games in a row now Lucas was off the charts

Extra kudos to Pat McAfee for the WOOD he laid down, game changer bro!!!

PLEASE let 87 be ok   PLEASE