Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pagano?!?!?

needanoline63

If Richardson doesn't drop that pass.

We played terrible tonight. We're 100X better than San Diego, and we played like we believed that.

You could insert any number of names in that sentence. This clearly didn't all fall on Trent.

I think this was clearly a team feeling good about themselves for beating Seattle and SF, and looking forward to Denver.  They played badly, they executed badly, and got beat in every way.  I feel sorry for us next week if we play like that against Denver and Peyton.   I hope the team learns something from this.

I am a bit sick of seeing another DT knocking McGlynn in the backfield on every play.   Are you sure that isn't Seth Olsen???

THIS........   

Indy is young..         P Rivers has beaten Manning time after time,    SD was ready AT HOME.

Indy was due..   

If Richardson doesn't drop that pass.

We played terrible tonight. We're 100X better than San Diego, and we played like we believed that.

Bad coaching, bad defense, bad pass catching, only 2 decent things tonight were Luck and the special teams.  They play like that next week and Peyton beats us by about 30.

Bad coaching, bad defense, bad pass catching, only 2 decent things tonight were Luck and the special teams.  They play like that next week and Peyton beats us by about 30.

Luck was decent at best. Missed DHB(even though it could have been caught) Under threw AND over threw reggie.

For Pagano to call that punt after our defense hasn't stopped them in forever, I fault him first, Fleener second for not catching anything and then a defensive coordinator last for not being creative with the talent he had. See Dallas for creative play with injured players. This one hurts bad.

I understand many people missed balls that were catchable but Fleener wins the "I suck most" award.

-Defense sucked.

-Toler sucked.

-McAfee sucked.

-All WRs sucked.

-Running game sucked.

-Coaching sucked.

This game sucked. Ugh.

You forgot to mention all the stupid penalties . Even the one on Thornton ending up hunting a lot. The one on Tolar was also bone headed. Two crap calls but def. pretty stupid.

THIS........

Indy is young.. P Rivers has beaten Manning time after time, SD was ready AT HOME.

Indy was due..

Yep, case and point they just can't beat them. They are the epitome of a nemesis. They had chances before and tonight but it always seems like something bad happens, a hex I tell ya there must be a voodoo priestess that lives in San Diego that just has a horrible ghastly hatred of the Colts to which we won't win until the demon witch is hunted down or eventually passes.

SPOT ON................ 

Indy's BEST game of the year was @ SF..  with McG playing C, and Link at RG...    It was a dominating run game.

SS gets healthy...      and ...  tonight.

MEMO TO JIM IRSAY.... 

your C is not very good, your RG is YOUR best C. 

YOUR reserve T (LINK) is your BEST RG.

OK, outta Becks..      I'm goin to pass out..   This sucks, I really think Indy is the better team.

sigh.....

I think this was clearly a team feeling good about themselves for beating Seattle and SF, and looking forward to Denver.  They played badly, they executed badly, and got beat in every way.  I feel sorry for us next week if we play like that against Denver and Peyton.   I hope the team learns something from this.

I am a bit sick of seeing another DT knocking McGlynn in the backfield on every play.   Are you sure that isn't Seth Olsen???

Andrew Luck is nothing but class.... 

But I agree....     Go for it....    the Indy D was a open drain for AVERAGE NFL WR's to TORCH us.

DL pressure?   Where is the Baltimore D we all heard about?   Chuck's brother out foxed him.

Poor Andrew .. just stuttered when they asked him if he wanted to go on 4th down. Then says "great decision by coach." LOL

We would be.. or at least I would have definitely criticized the Colts for missing that 4th and 2 call. We weren't converting anything all day and that would have gave them an easy touchdown. That 34 yard punt from Mcafee was the bad play when he usually punts 50+ yarders.

Luck's stat line looks awful with a 66 passing rating. Too bad there isn't some way to give that lousy stat to the ham handed receivers. That might be the worst night I can ever remember for Colt receivers and the defense was a reminder of the Manning era when he'd be lucky to get the ball for 20 minutes. Unfortunately sleepwalking tonight also led to a lot of injuries so this loss could really hurt next week and beyond. What a bummer.

Toler got beat up..  but golly...  were was Mathis?  Where were the Colt DL men?

NO PRESSURE on Phillip Rivers equals a loss.     It is as simple as that.  Honestly..   What was this D staff thinking?

I put the blame on this L on the DEFENSIVE game plan.     Drops were a HUGE factor but it would have been NICE to see AL get a few more chances.   Instead of constantly getting shots of him watching SD's O run offense all night LONG.

Bottom line...   

Andrew LUCK is this team's best player...   RIDE HIM...

-Defense sucked.

-Toler sucked.

-McAfee sucked.

-All WRs sucked.

-Running game sucked.

-Coaching sucked.

This game sucked. Ugh.

Eerie aye?  

But, I hope this staff has a come to a JESUS meeting and decides what wins for this team?

Up tempo, Luck running 3 wide is when Indy Rocks and Rolls.... ???

Can't force a "square" peg into a "round" hole...      

Pep...    open it up more .............   EARLY>

Luck's stat line looks awful with a 66 passing rating. Too bad there isn't some way to give that lousy stat to the ham handed receivers. That might be the worst night I can ever remember for Colt receivers and the defense was a reminder of the Manning era when he'd be lucky to get the ball for 20 minutes. Unfortunately sleepwalking tonight also led to a lot of injuries so this loss could really hurt next week and beyond. What a bummer.