Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

New RB options?

SubZero

Since Robert Hughes was cut and Kerwynn Williams was cut from the PS, who will be the 3rd RB?? The FA pool is pretty weak but idk who would be good to trade for?? Opinions??

I dont know.

Can someone explain these moves to be under the circumstances???

Why do they keep resigning Robert Hughes if they don't want to us him when they're down 2 RBs for the season?

I dont want to see the FB playing tailback

For now we go with the TR/DB tandem. I could see them bringing in an FA but not a trade. D. Carter is a possibility as he was cut from the Ravens. Grigs could go for Wells or Turner also; it wouldn't surprise me.

Carter may sign with the titans. Had a tryout today.

Just train Adongo Kong to become a beast runningback. 

I actually think Adongo could be a badass running back. He is a BIG guy with great strength. Has anyone seen any of his rugby highlights???? Check him out. Big-time potential. This guy was a star rugby player that any team would have loved to have had. A BEAST...

I actually think Adongo could be a badbutt running back. He is a BIG guy with great strength. Has anyone seen any of his rugby highlights???? Check him out. Big-time potential. This guy was a star rugby player that any team would have loved to have had. A BEAST...

Trust me dude, he was far from a star. I live in South-Africa...Dont refer to his highlights, its called highlights for a reason...