Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

*ART* Trent Richardson

chad hugo

29vgyoi.jpg

Like this?

Sorry im OCD when it comes to Graphic Design. Western culture is supposed to look at art and read from left to right. The original art would more go towards a Colts fan in China since they read from right to left...lol

This is better.  I see you also lined the horseshoe and dog face up better.  Those were my two main beefs with it, too.  Facing left to right and lining up the background.

This is better.  I see you also lined the horseshoe and dog face up better.  Those were my two main beefs with it, too.  Facing left to right and lining up the background.

i was going to line up the two logos but ultimately decided against it for some odd reason but this looks good! 

he looks like a bull ! seriously...Trent "the bull" Richardson lol

I always loved Carter's size. Trent is bigger, faster, without the case of fumblitis! I was a big fan of Carter cause as he that size and power to wear teams down.

We are setting ourselves up good to be explosive in the first half. Then wear you down in the second half. If we grow and get better we will be a team built for playoff runs.

• 2 weeks later...

You asked...id have flipped him to have him running left to right.

29vgyoi.jpg

Like this?

Sorry im OCD when it comes to Graphic Design. Western culture is supposed to look at art and read from left to right. The original art would more go towards a Colts fan in China since they read from right to left...lol

I don't know exactly why, but that does look better. You also zoomed it in a little bit.

Good work.

In other news, I know how to tie my shoes. lol