Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Predictions for tonight?

One conservative, one plausible but not certain, one curve ball. Mine are:

• We take the lead with our ones on the field but the twos and threes give it up again (though i think we will see improvement from them).
  • T.Y Hilton goes for 100 yards and 2 TDs.
  • Robert Mathis performs his new practice move, embarrasses the Giants tackle and sacks Eli.

This is the move, in case you didn't catch the original thread the other day: http://www.colts.com/media-center/videos/Training-Camp-Daily-Recap-08-14-2013/b356dac2-4f59-400e-9783-0267a01844de

Well that's obviously going to happen so that's your conservative pick. What about the other two?

My plausible is that after getting reamed by Mr. Irsay, we'll actually game plan in the first half. Not necessary in the preseason IMHO.

Curve ball? Vaughn will blanket Cruz.

I want to see this defense come to the game, if they don't make a statement tonight I am afraid we're in for a long year...

SO many guys last week just looked lost, like it was their first time on the field...

Offense I expect will click a little better tonight, I'd like to see DHB do something this week.  

:thmup:

I want to see this defense come to the game, if they don't make a statement tonight I am afraid we're in for a long year...

SO many guys last week just looked lost, like it was their first time on the field...

Offense I expect will click a little better tonight, I'd like to see DHB do something this week.

:thmup:

1st team defense didn't allow a touchdown. 3rd team was the bad defense. And most of those guys won't be on the 53 so yeah

1st team defense didn't allow a touchdown. 3rd team was the bad defense. And most of those guys won't be on the 53 so yeah

Save your breath. There will still be some who care about winning the game, and don't get that the preseason is about evaluating players since its now almost impossible to do that in camp with the new rules.

Like you said, the 1st team is all we care about for TEAM play. After that it's strictly personnel auditions.

Save your breath. There will still be some who care about winning the game, and don't get that the preseason is about evaluating players since its now almost impossible to do that in camp with the new rules.

Like you said, the 1st team is all we care about for TEAM play. After that it's strictly personnel auditions.

Just was pointing it out. 1st team on both sides did well. Both had 2 plays That were mistakes but overall I was impressed & proud of our 1st team

2 Mistakes on defense: The 2 CJ Spiller runs

2 Mistakes on offense: Snap count mess up/sack & the Fleener fumble

Despite those plays we still jumped out to a 10-3 lead so that was a good thing. Tonight we get to see more of the starters so it should be interesting

-Luck hits 4 different receivers before his work is done and we have rhe lead.

-We actually show a commitment to the running game with the 1's and 2's

-Link gets a pancake on Tuck

Good one (3)!

I've got a feeling that we're going to show the same committment to the run that George Clooney shows to marriage.

Some of the 3rd string even played well.  The ones that really looked lost were our 4th and lower string DB's...well and Vaughn/Gordy too but only because they were going up against the Bills' first team receivers.  Swanson, Green, and Price looked lost.  Allen Chapman is the only one that I was somewhat impressed with.  Rayford and Loiseau had their moments but also made a couple of nice plays.  Kellen Heard didn't really do anything special but I wouldn't say he was bad.  

I dont think Luck can make the throws at night in the Northeast, in an outdoor stadium. He looked like Tim Tebow last yr @ NYJ. I'm interested to see him in this environment. I hope he proves me wrong.

Something magic about night games in the NE? Darn, I guess there's no hope if we make it to the SB.