@ Ten: Loss

@ Arz: Win

vs Ten: Win

@ Cin: Loss

vs Hou: Win

@ KC: Win

vs Jax: Win

12-4, 1st seed AFC South

I feel like the Colts will beat Denver cause its at home and it will be like the Green Bay game. Houston, San Fransisco, and Cincinatti will be good teams and will be tough on the road so i say loss. And Tennesse will be tough on the road and its a divisional game so i see this being a loss.

vs Oak: Win

vs Mia: Win

@ SF: Win

@ Jax: Win

vs Sea: Win

@ SD: Win

vs Den: Win

- bye -

@ Hou: Win

vs Stl: Win

@ Ten: Win

@ Cin: Win

A few years in the Manning era I felt we really could go undefeated when I went throuh the schedule with a couple friends.

We have a chance to win every game and the way this team is being built with knowledge of the success and failures of the previous regime I see no reason while through simple make up of this teams DNA that an undefeated team could be achieved by osmosis.

I'm mean that simply by taking it one practice at a time, One game at a time and putting forth the effort to keep getting better and learning from mistakes.

Offensively and Defensively, this could be the best combination of dynamic efficiency in the league ... I made that up but it sounds good

- bye -

A few years in the Manning era I felt we really could go undefeated when I went throuh the schedule with a couple friends.

We have a chance to win every game and the way this team is being built with knowledge of the success and failures of the previous regime I see no reason while through simple make up of this teams DNA that an undefeated team could be achieved by osmosis.

I'm mean that simply by taking it one practice at a time, One game at a time and putting forth the effort to keep getting better and learning from mistakes.

Offensively and Defensively, this could be the best combination of dynamic efficiency in the league ... I made that up but it sounds good

lol, it really does.

Assuming we stay healthy, I say 12-4, a division title, and a 1st round bye.  I still say 7-1 at home with a loss to either Sea or Den.  I say our 3 road losses will be to SF, Hou, and Cincy.  If we have to lose 1 home game, I'd rather it be to Sea.  Beating Den could give us a tiebreaker edge when it comes seeding time.  I think 12 wins is the ceiling for this team, but I'd be happy with 10-6. 

Luck will be more efficient and i think he'll put up great numbers 4,200 yards 27TD's 14 INT's 64%, but we won't win as many games. We had a -30 point differential and the games we won we barely beat teams but the games we loss were blowouts. We were also playing for coach Pagano and the Chuckstrong movement which had not all but a big reason we were winning those games. We have upgraded in several positions with Landry,Toler,Cherilus, DHB and Chapman which will help in some of the weaknesses we had last year.

Vs Oak: Win  27-11

Vs Mia: Win 30 -15

@ SF: Loss 32 -13

@ JAX: Win 23 - 13

vs Sea: Win 27-24
@ SD: Win 19 - 17
vs Den: Loss 35 - 20
- bye -
@ Hou: Loss 27 - 13
vs Stl: Win 28 - 17
@ Ten: Loss 22 - 15
@ Arz: Loss 27 - 21
vs Ten: Win 33 - 14
@ Cin: Loss 32 - 13
vs Hou: Win 24 - 17
@ KC: Win 22 - 19
vs Jax: Win 30 - 10

Division

Texans(11-5)

Colts(10-6)

Titans(8 - 8)

Jaguars(4 - 12)

Will  still make the playoffs as a wildcard and win at least 1 playoff game. We have the best QB in Luck but the Texans still have the better roster,O-line, RB, WR, and the best defensive player in the league. I think were a year away from taking the division and winning the Superbowl.

Luck will be more efficient and i think he'll put up great numbers 4,200 yards 27TD's 14 INT's 64%, but we won't win as many games. We had a -30 point differential and the games we won we barely beat teams but the games we loss were blowouts. We were also playing for coach Pagano and the Chuckstrong movement which had not all but a big reason we were winning those games. We have upgraded in several positions with Landry,Toler,Cherilus, DHB and Chapman which will help in some of the weaknesses we had last year.

- bye -

Division

Texans(11-5)

Colts(10-6)

Titans(8 - 8)

Jaguars(4 - 12)

Will  still make the playoffs as a wildcard and win at least 1 playoff game. We have the best QB in Luck but the Texans still have the better roster,O-line, RB, WR, and the best defensive player in the league. I think were a year away from taking the division and winning the Superbowl.

that's a bunch of malarkey Luck throws for 40 tds 13 ints with all the weapons he has lol

10 - 6  Second place in AFC South

This will be the first year Houston is able to sweep us in the regular season.

We will win our Wildcard matchup and face Houston again in the Divisional round.

That is where my predictions end...

That's not going to happen

that's a bunch of malarkey Luck throws for 40 tds 13 ints with all the weapons he has lol

Matt Ryan has the best WR duo in the NFL and he threw for only  32TD's 14INT's, those are video game numbers you have try to be more realistic. 4,200 yards 27TD's 14INT's 64% would be a great year for Luck, will be a more balanced team.

Somewhere between 7-9 and 9-7...Win a couple we shouldn't, lose a couple we shouldn't. 

I can see losses to SD, KC, Ari, Hou, SF, Sea, Den, StL, and Cincy..... And who knows about teams like Mia, Jax, and Tenn, which is our entire schedule. 

Matt Ryan has the best WR duo in the NFL and he threw for only  32TD's 14INT's, those are video game numbers you have try to be more realistic. 4,200 yards 27TD's 14INT's 64% would be a great year for Luck, will be a more balanced team.

[/quote40 tds 13 ints aren't video game numbers. In video games I throw for 6000 yards 70 plus tds 27 tds is only a modest prediction considering how much I believe luck has improved and how luck has thrown for over 30 tds in less games in this same system in college I see no reason why he can't get 30 plus tds. Plus I believe luck is better than ryan and I got luck completing closer to 70 percent of his passes being he went from 56 to 70 between his first and second year in college I expect to be somewhere around 66 percent

lol wow my thoughts exactly

lol, well its true. 

We have a tough schedule. On top of the obvious tough games, SF, Den, Sea, Hou....StL, Mia, KC aren't push overs.....SD will be our teams first primetime game, Who knows what Ari team shows up...And our division while not the best, always plays us well..... 

Guest TeamLoloJones

You nailed it...honestly I could care less about his numbers...just more efficient and fewer turnovers and overall improvement is all I care about...as long as Luck gets another playoff birth he doesn't care either.

You nailed it...honestly I could care less about his numbers...just more efficient and fewer turnovers and overall improvement is all I care about...as long as Luck gets another playoff birth he doesn't care either.

to beat seattle Denver Texans and 49ers luck will have to put up big numbers unless it ends up being a 10 to 6 defensive struggle

Guest TeamLoloJones

to beat seattle Denver Texans and 49ers luck will have to put up big numbers unless it ends up being a 10 to 6 defensive struggle

Hey Stephen, I'd like Luck to throw 100tds and no picks, but I'd rather guess low and be proven wrong to the upside then vice versa.

lol, well its true. 

We have a tough schedule. On top of the obvious tough games, SF, Den, Sea, Hou....StL, Mia, KC aren't push overs.....SD will be our teams first primetime game, Who knows what Ari team shows up...And our division while not the best, always plays us well..... 

Your division point is so accurate. Just take Jacksonville. They beat us the first game in a shocker. In 2011, they sweep, I repeat sweep us, even though Houston and Tenn could not do that. In 2010, they beat us in that 31-28 game. Even in 2009, the near-perfect season, the first game it was close, 14-12, and the second game was 35-31, with us winning both but always close. In 2008, they beat us the first game 23-21. In none of those seasons was Jacksonville above .500 yet they still competed well against us. You can never know how those division games will go for sure.

Guest TeamLoloJones

The funny thing is if luck did throw for 40 tds all the experts will be like I didn't see that coming. On another note has a qb ever gone thr whole season without throwing a int

...but that means analysts would have to admit they were wrong...I think espn is only allowed one of those per year

- bye -

I totally totally agree!!! This team could be dominate this year if everything falls into place! The injury factor will determine a lot though.

- bye -

Division

Texans(11-5)

Colts(10-6)

Titans(8 - 8)

Jaguars(4 - 12)

The Texans don't scare me on little bit. 

lol, well its true. 

I never look at a schedule and say will win that or lose that. Because teams change every year and you never know about injuries among other things. I strongly believe the Colts have as good or if not better team than any team in the league and now let's play the games. The big difference if nothing else we have Luck and I think that's a big difference. I'd want Luck on my team right now more than any QB in the league.