Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 05/24

sb41champs

I don't own a jersey -- yet -- but I think the Blues are very nice....

That said....

I think the White is a sensational look...   the blue just pops out to the eye...    the contrast is tremendous...

I think the White look is simply classic!     :thmup:

Someday, when I get my first Luck jersey,   it'll be the classic White!

I don't own a jersey -- yet -- but I think the Blues are very nice....

That said....

I think the White is a sensational look...   the blue just pops out to the eye...    the contrast is tremendous...

I think the White look is simply classic!     :thmup:

Someday, when I get my first Luck jersey,   it'll be the classic White!

Be a rebel buddy...Go against conformity, break from the traditional Colt stampede, & select the white jersey my friend.  ;)  :number1:

Blue. Every other team has a white one, but we're the nicest shade of blue in the league.

On a side note, aren't we glad we're not Browns fans? Beside being bad each year they have the ugliest uni in the NFL. Bengals and Ravens are next IMO.

Blue. Every other team has a white one, but we're the nicest shade of blue in the league.

On a side note, aren't we glad we're not Browns fans? Beside being bad each year they have the ugliest uni in the NFL. Bengals and Ravens are next IMO.

haha   had to share with you my son's Brown's Jersey   :funny:

haha   had to share with you my son's Brown's Jersey   :funny:

Love it! I'm from Ohio originally and always go up to Indy to meet three of my buddies that I grew up with. Two are still Browns fans, one moved to Baltimore years ago and is a Ravens fan. He wears his Flacco shirt to the games.

Last year we went to the Colts Browns game. It was the perfect storm. When we'd meet up with Browns fans, I'd give them grief. Then they give our Ravens fan grief. All in fun.

One Browns fan told me "you Colts fans are the most polite group we ever seen".

Crappy thing is we don't have a water softener :( lol

Sorry CF12. That really is unfortunate because the white jersey with white lettering is really sweet man! I owe both a white & blue INDY Manning jersey myself.  :thmup:  Hang in there my friend. Blue is better than nothing I guess right? 

Sorry CF12. That really is unfortunate because the white jersey with white lettering is really sweet man! I owe both a white & blue INDY Manning jersey myself. :thmup: Hang in there my friend. Blue is better than nothing I guess right?

I do actually have a white one we have this thing around where I live called we care around Christmas and I got a blue and white together I wanted the Mathis and it came with a white garçon but now I have my new Nike Luck in blue :rock:

Either one is great as long as the organization continues to maintain the traditional color and style instead of choosing to line the pockets of any of the athletic apparel companies by  making a radical change just to sell more product. I like the uniforms from the past and for special causes like cancer research but am not into doing something like camouflage or a non-traditional color for no well defined reason.