Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I don't understand picking this guy at all....

We have plenty offensive linemen, and two capable centers. Well actually not satele, I don't like him. All these injuries across the line last year have grigson and pagano paranoid. Don't like this pick at all

Good for us, we have plenty of O Linemen, except 1 problem, they all stunk last year or were injured, Heck a couple of the injuries actually IMPROVED our O Line last year

We have plenty offensive linemen, and two capable centers. Well actually not satele, I don't like him. All these injuries across the line last year have grigson and pagano paranoid. Don't like this pick at all

I think that Grigson shares your thoughts.  That why he picked a depth position.

Thumbs up for the ironic username.

Says the guy who wanted a RB in the first round

Who went 37 and was the 1st back and will be a stud...I would have taken Werner all day over anyone not named Jordan or Cooper though...Never dreamed he'd be there is y i said Bernard..Werner is the only good value pick we made..

back to the YouTube drawing board for you buddy.... maybe your ability to "scout" will land you a gm job next year

Holmes is a backup center at best in a pinch and is too small to play guard or tackle, there are guys on Warren Central who would blow him off the ball....Hughes is supposedly dumb and lazy and had legal issues...Now we draft character problem guys which I'm not against , but now all the people crying about it are all for 2 character issue guys in a row...Could've had Rambo, Barner, Williams,Rogers ...smh

Holmes is a backup center at best in a pinch and is too small to play guard or tackle, there are guys on Warren Central who would blow him off the ball....Hughes is supposedly dumb and lazy and had legal issues...Now we draft character problem guys which I'm not against , but now all the people crying about it are all for 2 character issue guys in a row...Could've had Rambo, Barner, Williams,Rogers ...smh

I'll trust the guys who do this for a living...

I'll trust the guys who do this for a living...

They mess up and get fired every year...What is bad is we have Luck and no matter how bad we pick he will still keep us competitive and they'll keep their job...If we make the right picks we could dominate.

Beat me to the punch...

The meltdown after today should be quite entertaining...

What were people saying this time last year???

Oh that trade for T.Y Hilton guy, what a head scratcher, what a reach....

What did they say after Fleener was drafted?

"OMG THIS FRONT OFFICE KNOWS NOTHING ALLEN WAS WAY BETTER. HE'S GOING TO BE GONE SOON WE SHOULD HAVE DRAFTED HIM!!!"

Then he goes to us anyways, and the crowd goes silent..........until the next pick where they lost their minds again lol.

They mess up and get fired every year...What is bad is we have Luck and no matter how bad we pick he will still keep us competitive and they'll keep their job...If we make the right picks we could dominate.

Fans mess up sooooooooooo much more however. Don't leave that little tidbit out.

PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!! Could have had Jesse Williams in the back of the 4th and Holmes was a 6th round guy...Disgusted

Somebody buys the draft mags!!  No one on the planet knows if a guy will pan out, and assigning them moronic "value" and "round draftable" and "grades" is for people who do it for a living.  Also, how nice it would be have a worthless job like that.

yeah, they get fired every year.. yet nobody has called you for a job... weird

At least I have an opinion...I haven't heard any opinion from you draft or football related except to blindly follow all the other sheep.

probably because i will trust the pros to do there job.. I'm sure you wouldn't want grigson telling you how to make a big Mac at your job

just because we have C's on our roster doesnt mean we have the C we want starting. 

do all teams have such judgmental fans like a crap ton of ours have shown to be lately?  its starting to be embarrassing 

probably because i will trust the pros to do there job.. I'm sure you wouldn't want grigson telling you how to make a big Mac at your job

Im sure grigson could care less about any of this as long as his checks get cashed...I like to argue with all the other fools on here, but the passive sheep who support everything 100% no matter what and have no dissenting opinion are annoying...This is how fans in real football towns act, it's all in fun...Im born and raised here but influenced elsewhere...

just because we have C's on our roster doesnt mean we have the C we want starting. 

do all teams have such judgmental fans like a crap ton of ours have shown to be lately?  its starting to be embarrassing 

Bandwagon fairweather fans are embarrassing, talk to me when you lived through the Jeff George years..

Bandwagon fairweather fans are embarrassing, talk to me when you lived through the Jeff George years..

wow, i wish this was a uncensored forum right now.  a lot of things i would like to say to you that would get me banned from this place.  in no way what so ever am I a fairweather fan...u no nothing about me.  you do not deserve to be a fan and get to enjoy the good things coming to our organization in the near future.     i have to stop, u r absolutely not worth the time of even typing any further to.