Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Official Draft Thread!

coltsguy510

The worry with Floyd may be that he's got a medical issue that is known to NFL teams,  but it not known to the media and fans...

Perhaps a knee or a back....  but when someone this good falls this far,  that's the worry....   there's a serious medical Red Flag on him.

I don't know this.    I'm speculating.    But that's typically what history has shown.

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• People shouldn't get too excited yet. The case could be thrown out later. In the meantime, the NFL will appeal this, which is going to take a long time. It might change how the NFL charges streaming services, but it could be years (or maybe never) that anyone sees payout from this case. 
    • TE atleast have players that have produced. Can't say the same thing about the LBers. Franklin and Speed are the only LBers on the team I trust to play significant snaps 
    • I agree with most of this. I would switch TE and LB. The TE's are trash until proven otherwise IMO. No one is a no1 TE on any team that we have. It's all a bunch of what ifs that have potential. Like throwing darts at a dartboard.    The LBers are actually average IMO. Franklin and Speed are pretty solid, and there is potential for good depth. I'd rather us be in a position where we have potential for good depth than a situation at TE where there's 4 guys who might be good enough to be a no1 on the team.
    • I can't really say much about that since I'm not that educated about the new rules, but from I do understand I think teams will just long drive kicks down the middle to give the receiving team last time to set up their blocks. I don't think anyone can move until the KR has the ball
    • You nailed it @CR91     This isn’t as much a concern as an uncertainty- for every team:  How well will we do with the new kickoff rules?  Both receiving and covering.  
  • Members

• Dobbinblitz

Dobbinblitz 1,388

• Smonroe

Smonroe 6,331

• Shadow_Creek

Shadow_Creek 1,151

• OLD FAN MAN

OLD FAN MAN 1,309

• Indianapolis-Colts-Fan

Indianapolis-Colts-Fan 744

• KB