Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Official Draft Thread!

coltsguy510

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why aren't you on your teams forum? Oh, wait... You guys traded away all your picks for RGIII. I'm just messing around a bit with you.

None of the people on our forum were confused about where the Colts' draft pick was going to line up. ;)

BrentMc11,

I believe Bjoern is spelled correctly.  His name in German is Björn.  English doesn't use the Ümlaut (double dot thingy), so the accepted convention is to add a 'e' after the vowel with the Ümlaut. 

Did I spell it wrong somewhere?  Not sure I tried....I said Floyd 18 times though.  Just kidding....thanks for the heads up...

All I know is I  before  E except after C....and that is not Vitamin C :)

Wow.  Minny got robbed.  Pats get 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 7th.  Terrible move on Minny's part

yea i mean wow how can the pats keep making those trades i mean!!! WOW... dolphisn only used a 2nd to get to 3!!!! what the cowbowys took for a trade was ridiculous ...and the vikes just traded their whole draft wth

Vikings didn't take Mantei....

They took Sharrif Floyd and Xavier Rhodes....

ESPN was discussing it. It would have been interesting to see a former Patriots player make that statement before the Vikings pick was announced that they had traded the remainder of their draft to the team, hahaha. Boston strong indeed.

Dallas or Baltimore?

Dallas is more than set.  They had two great young 3-4 ILBs (albeit injury prone) in Carter and Lee and they're moving to a Monte Kiffin coached 4-3.  Teo doesn't strike me as a Kiffin LB at all.

Newsome would probably move on the higher rated ILB who has also fallen.