Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Would you rather the Colts won a Super Bowl or the Broncos?

Sounds like a silly question, I know. But how would you feel if the very organisation that Peyton loves so much (and that loves him back) was the organisation that stopped him winning one last ring?

I'd feel bad!

And that's why I think I'd rather the Broncos won it next year. Luck has got a great future ahead of him and should have plenty of chances a to win it. Peyton's time is running out...

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the end of the day the NFL is a business ON and OFF the field, If Im a Colts fan Im wanting Peyton to eat grass (or turf) multiple times against us, beat him and then welcome him home when the time comes ;)

if it came down to the colts and broncos playing each other in the ( i will make it interesting) AFC Championship game.... i would say better luck next year, manning! I would prefer the colts to win the superbowl before i  say manning. I don't care that he WAS the qb of the colts for so many years, he ISN'T our QB now. 

Its not a silly question ...........

....but it is stated in stated in 2 ways ....Josh..

(you said in your comments) NEXT YEAR?   I'd rather Denver win because they have Manning, Stokley/Freeney (either or) , Tamme.....all ex-Colts who are over-30...

Ex-Colts are still my guys.....especially if they didnt leave voluntarily.  I would never root against Manning and Freeney.

.....living legends

Peyton Manning and Dwight Freeney played for the Colts a lot longer than Cory Redding and Josh Freeman will..

But (as you said in the post) beyond that one (or two)-time 'happy ending'?

I'd want the Colts to beat Denver because I like the Colts and want them to be legends..

I'd rather they dont meet in the post-season until Manning and Freeney retire...

....and as long as they both make the playoffs every year...I can live with either outcome and root for the winner..

Sounds like a silly question, I know. But how would you feel if the very organisation that Peyton loves so much (and that loves him back) was the organisation that stopped him winning one last ring?

I'd feel bad!

And that's why I think I'd rather the Broncos won it next year. Luck has got a great future ahead of him and should have plenty of chances a to win it. Peyton's time is running out...

I'd feel bad!

dont ever say luck has plenty of chances, anything can happen to him to where his career is short * knock on wood * 

Its not a silly question ...........

....but it is stated in stated in 2 ways ....Josh..

(you said in your comments) NEXT YEAR?   I'd rather Denver win because they have Manning, Stokley/Freeney (either or) , Tamme.....all ex-Colts who are over-30...

Ex-Colts are still my guys.....especially if they didnt leave voluntarily.  I would never root against Manning and Freeney.

.....living legends

Peyton Manning and Dwight Freeney played for the Colts a lot longer than Cory Redding and Josh Freeman will..

But (as you said in the post) beyond that one (or two)-time 'happy ending'?

I'd want the Colts to beat Denver because I like the Colts and want them to be legends..

I'd rather they dont meet in the post-season until Manning and Freeney retire...

....and as long as they both make the playoffs every year...I can live with either outcome and root for the winner..

isn't he the QB for the Buccaneers??? when did we trade for him?? 

I'd feel bad!

Marino went to a SB his rookie year. He had plenty of chances...

I'd feel bad!

courage-wolf-meme-generator-leave-now-bc

Oh yeah...Jerrell Freemen.....

The point is....I just cant throw over long term Colts because we cut them...

Its a tough choice...but there's no way I'd want Manning/Freeney defeated one or 2 games from the Super Bowl..in their final seasons

They were my guys for a decade...

isn't he the QB for the Buccaneers??? when did we trade for him?? 

I'd feel bad!

courage-wolf-meme-generator-leave-now-bc

The great forum wolf has spoken. 

I thought I'd get this kind of response :P

What if it was a Colts/Broncos Superbowl?

Man that would be harsh!

Good News!!  This could not happen....only possibility is the AFC Championship!   :coltslogo:  :coltslogo: !!

I have been sitting here this morning studying OLBs, DTs, and NTs in order to get our defense to where we can beat other teams 37-7 instead of the 43-40 days of heart attacks where number 18 brought us back.  GREAT MEMORIES!!!!   MEMORIES!!!

I also have great memories of a resilient team/organization that went to the playoffs with an 11-5 record....that made me PROUD to be a Colt fan even more.  Number 12 has provided some nice comebacks too....OH Yeah!!!

Yadda Yadda Yadda.......I want the Colts to go for the  :lombardi:  :lombardi:  :lombardi: EVERY year!  Go  :colts:  :colts:  :colts:!!! 

Colts all the way, who cares what former players were here....the key word being former.  I thank them for all they have done for this team, but they are no longer part of this team, which makes them just like every one of the other 31 teams in the league.....a team I want the Colts to beat.

I couldn't care less about the Broncos. Count me as the small minority that was kinda glad they lost last year.

Myself, I like the Broncs. I love me some PM. Great guy, great player. 

But between him and my horseshoe....forget about it!!!!

If the difference between my Colts winning and the Broncos winning was dependent on me hurling rotten eggs at Peyton, I'm gonna go loosen my arm up and start chuckin eggs. Sorry Peyton. 

I care about former players.....

Peyton Manning, Dwight Freeney, Dallas Clarlk...I still want them to do well...

They did well by me for a long time....There's no forgetting that...

I want Denver and Indy to be the top 2 seds in the AFC.....so the winner of any meeting would go to the Super Bowl...and any meeting would come after playoff wins

I'd feel bad!

They said similar things about Dan Marino ... right ? 

I'd feel bad!

So you are a Payton Manning fan, not a Colts fan...it is so strange that you would feel bad because your team stop Manning to win superbowl but you don't feel bad that you want a rival team to win superbowl....