Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

OK Found the money Aubrayo is going to make.

bahhummbug

nice contract... looks like there may be some shake-up at the NT position... I think that we will keep 3 true NTs on the 53 man roster... Chapman will be one of those... I'm honestly thinking maybe that Tevaseu should be another at his young age? RJF can also play the nose in a pinch...

It might be a better move to keep McKinney (29) and Franklin (32) as proven players and stash MTV on the practice squad, but they will both be a year older by the start of the season and Tevaseu has shown some promise for a young guy and costs practically nothing...

Actually, none of these guys command any real money... the highest paid of the three will be Mckinney, but i think he made no more than 1mil. for 2012...

I guess I answered my own question... we can stash Tevaseu on the PS until one of the older guys get dinged up and hope he doesn't get grabbed by the Cowboys or some other transitioning team.... NT is actually a position of strength for us going into 2013/14...

@mchappell51: #colts signed DT Aubrayo Franklin to 1 yr deal last week. $940,000 base, undetermined SB. Again, now is time for 1 year deals

This was 2hrs ago

Huh, 50 grand more than the article says. I wonder how much of a signing bonus he received.