Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Browns are trying to ruin my Free Agency.

It seems like these stinky Browns, a team with virtually no logo has a ton of cap space and are in the trenches to sign everyone under the sun. If we want someone bad enough it looks like we will have to pay the price, because it seems like the Browns won't care what they pay for someone. I'm really not liking Cleveland right now.l

It seems like these stinky Browns, a team with virtually no logo has a ton of cap space and are in the trenches to sign everyone under the sun. If we want someone bad enough it looks like we will have to pay the price, because it seems like the Browns won't care what they pay for someone. I'm really not liking Cleveland right now.l

Looks can be deceiving.

Although, my best guess is that we'll only land what is perceived as a top FA, and the rest will be 2nd tier.

That, Cleveland or not.

haha

They have a logo - Brown.  It's fitting with the adjective you used to describe them.

Connor Barwin was on Sirius the other day and they were asking him where he'd like to go.  He said with a winner.  They said Pats, and Colts and he liked the idea.  Then they said Browns and he was polite but pretty much said No.  I'm not saying we want him, but I bet a lot of FAs have his attitude.

Now, we all know that an agent is going to convince his client that the team with the best offer is going to be a winner.  But if the offers are close, we have to have the edge over any player that we're both going for.

Guys like Kruger who I believe "fit" our team would most likely come to us for a fair deal.. But the Browns will pay him Mario Wlliams money if they have too.

The Browns have said they won't be outbid for Kruger. Now money isn't everything may prefer to play for the Colts and not play in his old division against Bal 2 a year. But honestly if it comes to money he is a GOOD player NOT a GREAT player. let him walk!

They have a logo - Brown.  It's fitting with the adjective you used to describe them.

Connor Barwin was on Sirius the other day and they were asking him where he'd like to go.  He said with a winner.  They said Pats, and Colts and he liked the idea.  Then they said Browns and he was polite but pretty much said No.  I'm not saying we want him, but I bet a lot of FAs have his attitude.

Now, we all know that an agent is going to convince his client that the team with the best offer is going to be a winner.  But if the offers are close, we have to have the edge over any player that we're both going for.

This is true heard it too!!

I like our chances of landing Kruger over the Browns. We have a much better football situation.

I wouldn't want to go to the Out House directly after winning a Super Bowl. That's where you are

going if you go to Cleveland. He'll get a very nice compensation here in Indy and he'll have a

chance to make the playoffs at a minimum just about every year if not the Super Bowl. He ain't

getting that in Cleveland. If he's smart he'll choose Indy

This could be a chance for Grigson to show another skill in his repertoire, namely brinkmanship. If the Browns are hell bent on spending their money let's see how much we can make them pay say for a Kruger, should lessen the chance they have of getting other FAs, namely any decent Oline!