Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

the chain is finally broken

CR91

Glad that it broke TONIGHT!  I am good with this season now regardless of how it ends up.  Feeling giddy and excited for the Colts offseason.  :D

This season turned out to be great for Colts fans! Not only did Indy have the season they did, but New England wont be in the SB! I couldnt stand seeing Belichick in the SB, especially after seeing how bad of a poor sport he is.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/20/sharpe-rips-belichick-for-declining-post-game-interview/

This season turned out to be great for Colts fans! Not only did Indy have the season they did, but New England wont be in the SB! I couldnt stand seeing Belichick in the SB, especially after seeing how bad of a poor sport he is.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/20/sharpe-rips-belichick-for-declining-post-game-interview/

No doubt!

It is always good that dynasty's happen because they revolutionize the game.

It is even better when they fall because it provides for more parody in the NFL.

And the Colts, Steelers, and Patriots all changed the game with dynamic players on offense and defense.

I am excited that we could be the one of the three franchises to keep the dynasty going.

Calm down LeBron haha

Ppppffftttt Qwiz don't be jealous that the Colts are going to win the Orange Bowl, Rose Bowl, Fiesta Bowl, BCS national championship game, superbowl, pro bowl, grey cup, beef o Brady's bowl, pampers plus bowl, the McDonald's oatmeal w apples bowl, the World Cup, NBA final, Idaho potato bowl, the tomato bowl, sandiego county credit union poinsettia bowl, belk bowl, Stanley cup, the World Series, mikes carwash bowl, chick fil-a bowl, the Taco Bell nacho supreme bowl and the diet mountain dew bowl.

Ppppffftttt Qwiz don't be jealous that the Colts are going to win the Orange Bowl, Rose Bowl, Fiesta Bowl, BCS national championship game, superbowl, pro bowl, grey cup, beef o Brady's bowl, pampers plus bowl, the McDonald's oatmeal w apples bowl, the World Cup, NBA final, Idaho potato bowl, the tomato bowl, sandiego county credit union poinsettia bowl, belk bowl, Stanley cup, the World Series, mikes carwash bowl, chick fil-a bowl, the Taco Bell nacho supreme bowl and the diet mountain dew bowl.

lmao I hate when I run out of likes.

You are so right though. I can't wait until we win everything you mentioned. Especially the Pampers Plus Bowl (always been my dream to see the Colts win this) and the NBA finals. I KNOW this Colts team can take the Thunder in 7 games. I know it..........

You forgot the All-State Sugar Bowl brochacho. I guess the Texans get this one. Yes!!! This should guarantee us a number one ranking next year!

We're winning the snack bowl

It is always good that dynasty's happen because they revolutionize the game.

It is even better when they fall because it provides for more parody in the NFL.

And the Colts, Steelers, and Patriots all changed the game with dynamic players on offense and defense.

I am excited that we could be the one of the three franchises to keep the dynasty going.

The nice thing here is New England and the Steelers are on the wrong side of youth for a sustained long run again where as the Comts have their QB and lots if money to build for another 10 years of SB runs. A lot will be determined on how the GM spends it and how well he drafts over those years but I feel at least better about our chances than theirs right now. Come on FA and draft, I wanna see my new team develop.

You are so right though. I can't wait until we win everything you mentioned. Especially the Pampers Plus Bowl (always been my dream to see the Colts win this) and the NBA finals. I KNOW this Colts team can take the Thunder in 7 games. I know it..........

This just in, Colts win the national ping pong championship and the Gin rummy open :)

You are so right though. I can't wait until we win everything you mentioned. Especially the Pampers Plus Bowl (always been my dream to see the Colts win this) and the NBA finals. I KNOW this Colts team can take the Thunder in 7 games. I know it..........

Or the Lakers, just imagine it. Kobe Bryant vs Andrew Luck!

I've never rooted for Ray Lewis ever, but I do like that Belichick and Brady got the beat down.

im sick of people bashing ray for something that happen 14 years ago. there is no proof that he did it and to this day the killer still isnt discovered

I'm sick of people paying huge lump sums of cash and getting away with murder.

Agree to disagree.

this isnt the o.j simpson trial. this never even went to trial. if they had actual proof he did it they wouldnt have cut him a deal

im not saying he actually killed anyone.  I just think if you or I was in the situation he was in, we would have spent some time in jail (maybe still in jail)

This is probably true, but at least Ray changed his lifestyle after that incident. Regardless of if he done anything or not, he was never found guilty of anything. I don't know what happened with that incident, but I do at least give Ray credit for changing who he was and the things he done. That is more than many famous people ever do because many of them keep getting in trouble repeatably, Ray has pretty much been a model citizen every since then.

This is probably true, but at least Ray changed his lifestyle after that incident. Regardless of if he done anything or not, he was never found guilty of anything. I don't know what happened with that incident, but I do at least give Ray credit for changing who he was and the things he done. That is more than many famous people ever do because many of them keep getting in trouble repeatably, Ray has pretty much been a model citizen every since then.

I was see what you mean, but he just comes off fake to me.  Seems like a lot of his actions are a PR move...

I was see what you mean, but he just comes off fake to me.  Seems like a lot of his actions are a PR move...

I agree with that. I don't know how "real" those emotions are he has while on TV, but at least he's not running around with a bunch of wanna be gangsta's anymore and acting like a fool.